Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exar Kun Runs the Sith Lords Gauntlet!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Exar Kun Runs the Sith Lords Gauntlet!

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 11:36 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Very funny.

We don't blow Traya out of proportion, if you think anything I posted in the above post was fangirl edited and Biased, tell me, and I'll remove it.
How about this:

Oh, and query... When are the only duels Kun has ever lost? Oh right, when his ability to use the force was diminished.
Because this is wrong.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 11:40 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Because this is wrong.
Don't you just love it when People Elaborate?

Oh wait...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 11:40 AM | #23
Don't you just love it when People Elaborate?

Oh wait...
You'd think the reason for it being wrong would be obvious and not require elaboration.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:02 PM | #24
You'd think the reason for it being wrong would be obvious and not require elaboration.
Well, if it's so obvious, how about you list 3 names.... Not when he's been out gunned, or out manned. We're talking Out Dueled here.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:09 PM | #25
Checked out Jensarai to see if I could find any examples of Kun's force reliance... And I found this:

"Kun's primary weakness was his Inability to Fight Properly without his aid of the Force, and this Shortcoming was the cause of his Few Defeats."

Didn't answer in the way of names, Seems I have to do that myself, but at least I'm not alone in my views.

Beniboybling
09.17.2013 , 12:13 PM | #26
Checked out Jensarai to see if I could find any examples of Kun's force reliance... And I found this:

"Kun's primary weakness was his Inability to Fight Properly without his aid of the Force, and this Shortcoming was the cause of his Few Defeats."

Didn't answer in the way of names, Seems I have to do that myself, but at least I'm not alone in my views.
Didn't Freedon Nadd or someone cut him off from the Force to lure him to the dark side?

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 12:15 PM | #27
Well, if it's so obvious, how about you list 3 names.... Not when he's been out gunned, or out manned. We're talking Out Dueled here.
As a Padawan against Vodo-Siosk Baas. That's the only time (to my recollection) that he was out-dueled.

Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Didn't Freedon Nadd or someone cut him off from the Force to lure him to the dark side?
Yes. On Yavin, his lack of connection to the Force caused his capture. This was the only other time (to my recollection) that he has been defeated, and this was still as a learner.

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:16 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Indeed.

He cut him off from the force, and crushed him under rubble, on Korriban.
Only way out was to embrace the Dark Side, he resisted but his overconfidence let to him giving in to his hatred and escaping...

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:18 PM | #29
As a Padawan against Vodo-Siosk Baas. That's the only time (to my recollection) that he was out-dueled.
Yes. On Yavin, his lack of connection to the Force caused his capture. This was the only other time (to my recollection) that he has been defeated, and this was still as a learner.
My line came out wrong there, He was out-dueled by Baas yes, but I was trying to say with Limited use of the Force Kun has never been able to adapt... Easily allowing his capture (Or trapped under Rubble)

Let's not forget the horrific Feeling Force Users feel when being drained, a difficult pain to overcome.

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:22 PM | #30
Haha!

Whilst playing through the Darkside Kotor just now (Because I'm trying to get to DS Dantooine to hear that speech again :/) I just watched for the first time, Kreia knocking Bao Dur out, and re-awakening him... Without looking at him....

And then threatening to wipe his memory..

Add that to her Bada**ness.... That game has so much replay value.