Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Exar Kun Runs the Sith Lords Gauntlet!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Exar Kun Runs the Sith Lords Gauntlet!

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
09.17.2013 , 09:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Looks like a thinly veiled insult...
OK, OK, I'll stop being mean.

But anyway, I'm going to go ahead an assume you used Wookieepedia to reach your conclusion...

Joking.

Reasons:

Force Drain
.

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
09.17.2013 , 09:46 AM | #12
Kun wins

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 09:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
OK, OK, I'll stop being mean.

But anyway, I'm going to go ahead an assume you used Wookieepedia to reach your conclusion...
No actually. I used a combination of source material and the REAL Most Powerful Series to come to my conclusion.

Wookieepedia is for chumps


Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Joking.

Reasons:

Force Drain
.
Really? That's it?
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
09.17.2013 , 10:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
No actually. I used a combination of source material and the REAL Most Powerful Series to come to my conclusion.

Wookieepedia is for chumps
Damn you!
Quote:
Really? That's it?
My friend, if I told you everything, what would be the point of all this?

No, but really, I don't think we should simply assume that Exar Kun would be able to overcome Traya, when she has the potential to seriously sap his Force power, which he heavily relies on. But lets leave that stuff for the BattleZone.

Speaking of which...

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 10:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
[COLOR=#CC9E42]
My friend, if I told you everything, what would be the point of all this?
Impressive.

Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
No, but really, I don't think we should simply assume that Exar Kun would be able to overcome Traya, when she has the potential to seriously sap his Force power, which he heavily relies on. But lets leave that stuff for the BattleZone.
Unfortunately, Traya probably won't face Exar Kun in The BattleZone. Not unless such a match is suggested for an exhibition (*wink wink*)

Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Speaking of which...
I know.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 10:33 AM | #16
Quote:
Darth Malak

Ajunta Pall

Karness Muur [Boss Battl
Why are these 3 even here?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
09.17.2013 , 10:57 AM | #17
Underestimating Traya... A rookie mistake if there ever was one.

Let's take a look at a few things here shall we?

  • She has incredibly potent force drain, able to Kill 3 Jedi masters (Council Members) at once.
  • She has shown Incredible dexterity, dodging the Lightsaber strikes of a Battle-oriented Echani Warrior for 10 seconds, followed by dodging the attacks of a Trained since-childhood Sith Assassin, and those of Mira, the expert Bounty hunter.
  • Has then broken through the force barriers of these Jedi with ease, Force Choking and Force Crushing Brianna/Visas (a Huge accomplishment, they were very powerful... Brianna especially, being the child of Traya and all) and Knocking Mira unconcious with a Force Push
  • Happily threw Sion around the place, back and forward and choked him, without him even managing to land a Blow on her... This man, the great Sion, Invulnerable and Proficient in lightsaber combat unmatched by all but Surik.... Bows to her.


Oh, and query... When are the only duels Kun has ever lost? Oh right, when his ability to use the force was diminished.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

konstadinosblue's Avatar


konstadinosblue
09.17.2013 , 11:24 AM | #18
I have a feeling Bird_of_Thunder did this on purpose so we can have a Beni & Sel vs Everyone battle....
Still gotta agree Exar Kun wins.....
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
09.17.2013 , 11:28 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
I have a feeling Bird_of_Thunder did this on purpose so we can have a Beni & Sel vs Everyone battle....
Still gotta agree Exar Kun wins.....
Very funny.

We don't blow Traya out of proportion, if you think anything I posted in the above post was fangirl edited and Biased, tell me, and I'll remove it.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
09.17.2013 , 11:34 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Underestimating Traya... A rookie mistake if there ever was one.

Let's take a look at a few things here shall we?

  • She has incredibly potent force drain, able to Kill 3 Jedi masters (Council Members) at once.
  • She has shown Incredible dexterity, dodging the Lightsaber strikes of a Battle-oriented Echani Warrior for 10 seconds, followed by dodging the attacks of a Trained since-childhood Sith Assassin, and those of Mira, the expert Bounty hunter.
  • Has then broken through the force barriers of these Jedi with ease, Force Choking and Force Crushing Brianna/Visas (a Huge accomplishment, they were very powerful... Brianna especially, being the child of Traya and all) and Knocking Mira unconcious with a Force Push
  • Happily threw Sion around the place, back and forward and choked him, without him even managing to land a Blow on her... This man, the great Sion, Invulnerable and Proficient in lightsaber combat unmatched by all but Surik.... Bows to her.


Oh, and query... When are the only duels Kun has ever lost? Oh right, when his ability to use the force was diminished.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASGNmf0Pec