Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who or what is your favorite Star Wars Character?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Who or what is your favorite Star Wars Character?!

Alzor
09.16.2013 , 02:35 PM | #11
Han Solo

nachoshark
09.16.2013 , 02:58 PM | #12
Revan, Darth Nox, Boba Fett, Palpatine, and Ben Kenobi
Server- Jedi Covenant - Bilzar- lvl 50 Sorcerer, Archannis- lvl 35 Sage,
Deforestar- lvl 20 Mercenary, Macklemorous- lvl 6 Warrior, Tranchlus- lvl 4 Knight,

Zaxem
09.16.2013 , 03:00 PM | #13
Anakin Skywalker up untill the point that he got the suit i didn't mind him dark side i just never cared for Darth vader when he got the suit . Jacen Solo / Darth Cadeus would be tied i only read 2 of the legacy books so far but he reminds me of anakin skywalker.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

StarSquirrel
09.16.2013 , 03:15 PM | #14
  • Jacen Solo (one of the best developed characters of the Post-RotJ eras, esoteric abilities)
  • Boba Fett (the original Mando)
  • Cipher 9 (I loved, loved, loved the agent storyline)
  • Thrawn (genius)
  • Ganner Rhysode (epic finale)
  • King Adas (dual wield battle axes against Rakata Tech FTW!). Probably in that order as well.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Kaedusz
09.16.2013 , 06:36 PM | #15
He doesn't exist,but it used to be male Jedi Exile,dark side.
Now it's Bane and the Warrior protagonist in the game.I think...
+ Kreia/Darth Traya - she and kotor 2 made me a SW fan.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.16.2013 , 06:49 PM | #16
Dao Stryver (even though we see little of her), Exar Kun(all-time favorite) Darth Bane, and Jango Fett (people don't give him enough credit. Plus, I really enjoyed playing Bounty Hunter when it came out).

Honorable mention to: Boba Fett, Revan, Malgus, Kao Cen Darach, Ulic Qel-Droma, and the Sith Warrior from SWTOR (my personal favorite class, but seems a little too cliché to be a favorite)
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Cede_Nullis
09.17.2013 , 12:17 AM | #17
My number one: Corran Horn

Other favs in no particular order: Mara Jade, Kell Tainer, Revan, Exile, Luke Skywalker, Wedge Antilles, Thrawn, Pallaeon.

Euphrosyne
09.17.2013 , 12:27 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
FAVORITE CHARACTER POWER RANKINGS

5. Celeste Morne.
4. LS Jaesa Willsaam.
3. Thrawn.
2. Ton Phanan. I laughed. I cried.
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Not totally sure where to put it: Matt Stover's characterization of Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith. It's up there. Somewhere.

Also receiving votes: Xim, Xendor, the Jedi Exile, Nick Rostu, Wes Janson, Firmus Nantz, Gara/Lara/Kirney, Zsinj, Garm bel Iblis, Ganner Rhysode, Anakin Solo, Vergere.

Never receiving votes: Revan, Skadge, Darth Bane, Iceheart, Kyp Durron, Tahiri, any Rakata, any Mandalorian.
vclvcl
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"
Fanfic: Beyond Good and Evil

StarSquirrel
09.17.2013 , 12:49 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
vclvcl
I too enjoyed the Wraith Squadron books. Honestly, Kell was the guy I liked the most, but Lara was a fun character and Ton was just tragic.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

tunewalker
09.17.2013 , 01:13 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Too many, can't pick.
this.