Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Scourge

Khaimera
09.13.2013 , 11:13 AM | #1
Since he is immortal and as far to my knowledge hasn't been killed, technically wouldn't he be alive during the events of the movies??

Wolfninjajedi
09.13.2013 , 11:17 AM | #2
He could still die. There are different levels of immortality.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Khaimera
09.13.2013 , 11:26 AM | #3
I didn't say invincible, immortal. But nothing I have found in lore has said anything about him being killed. So again technically he still would be alive during the movies.

Wolfninjajedi
09.13.2013 , 11:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaimera View Post
I didn't say invincible, immortal. But nothing I have found in lore has said anything about him being killed. So again technically he still would be alive during the movies.
Because nothing yet has been added for him...and I know you are saying immortal, that is what I am saying too. Yet depending on his immortality, he could still die...it goes like this.

If he has just the ability to live forever, then this means he can still die by wounds inflicted all this immortality does is make it so he doesn't die from aging.

If he has complete immortality then yeah...he won't die by any means.

There are others, but those I don't see him having.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 03:17 PM | #5
He doesn't feel pain, and has lived 300 years without ageing so you can assume he's Immortal in that sense too... I think he's probably going to die, and you'd have to do it by shutting down his Organs me 'thinks.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of my first fanfic, Echoes.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 04:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
He doesn't feel pain, and has lived 300 years without ageing so you can assume he's Immortal in that sense too... I think he's probably going to die, and you'd have to do it by shutting down his Organs me 'thinks.
Well, if he does somehow survive until the movies, the list of characters that could put him down in such a way is small. Unless shutting down organs just means butchering Scourge like the scumbag he is.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 04:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well, if he does somehow survive until the movies, the list of characters that could put him down in such a way is small. Unless shutting down organs just means butchering Scourge like the scumbag he is.
I'd love it if Scourge's story ended Sweetly... Like he finally managed to love (I felt so sorry for him when he told me he couldn't love) some farmgirl on a remote planet, and literally willed himself into death when she passed on...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 04:25 PM | #8
I'd love it if Scourge's story ended Sweetly... Like he finally managed to love (I felt so sorry for him when he told me he couldn't love) some farmgirl on a remote planet, and literally willed himself into death when she passed on...
He killed Meetra Surik...
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 04:30 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
He killed Meetra Surik...
I know, but I still have mixed feelings about that.

Firstly because that Bull **** is not canon imo >.> Lawlz.

Second, he liked Meetra and Revan, but they would have died either way there, he saved her torture, and of course.... She didn't get corrupted and go mentally insane like Revan.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 05:02 PM | #10
I know, but I still have mixed feelings about that.

Firstly because that Bull **** is not canon imo >.> Lawlz.

Second, he liked Meetra and Revan, but they would have died either way there, he saved her torture, and of course.... She didn't get corrupted and go mentally insane like Revan.
Bah. He was just trying to save his own skin imo.

And I am fully on board with that being non-canon.