Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Companions

stuffystuffs
09.01.2013 , 11:26 AM | #11
Watcher 2 aw yeah
Node guarder

Lord-Aleph
09.01.2013 , 11:30 AM | #12
If revan isn't actually considered dead, I kinda feel like they could do some kind of story bringing him back as a companion. Bit of a stretch, sure, but I feel like it would give him a bit of a more meaningful presence in the game.

Other than him, they could do cytharat or thana vesh for imperials like others have said. Can't really think of anyone in particular for the republic to be honest.

EDIT: Part of me sorta wants to see Lord Praven again from the JK storyline, since I let him live and sent him to become a Jedi. Found Sajar from the storyline on Quesh interesting as well, wouldn't mind seeing him return in some capacity.

CRSerenity
09.01.2013 , 11:41 AM | #13
A few of the ones I like have been talked about here. Here's my list of folks I'd like to see as potential new companions, starting with the listed ones:

Jonas Balkar
Cytherat (as Crispengray said, no body doesn't mean dead)
Lemda Avesta

As for ones I haven't seen yet:
Ladra: The pureblood sith crazy woman of the Revanites. She seemed a hell of a lot more fascinating than the little bit of interaction suggests, so seeing her later as a companion would be fascinating. And it would even more interesting to see her if the player betrayed them...
Sgt Mathin: He was a minor character in the Trooper storyline on Coruscant who just stuck in my memory, just behind Jaxo. He was strangely chipper in talking about the explosives he was giving you. It would be fun to see him developed some more as a generic NPC and/or possibly even as a companion

...I swear I had more, but my brain is not cooperating. I'll put up more as I remember.

Khayleth
09.01.2013 , 11:49 AM | #14
I assume any new companion would need to be a character that we interact with across all classes so it would have to be from the planet stories and since it limits certain characters that won't come back from the dead it leaves the pickings a little slim, but a few characters come to mind.

1. Lieutenant Rutau on Balmorra.

Spoiler

2. C-86 on Alderaan

Spoiler

3. "Killer Kateo" on Belsavis.

Spoiler

That's it for empire, I don't remember many of the republic npc's so I'll just list some general companion ideas I've had.

1. A plain grunt republic or imperial soldier, no high rank or ambitions, just a plain old soldier there to do a job.

2. Another neutral merc, a Gamorrean bodyguard/hired muscle sort.

3. A force using companion for a non-force using class. Something we haven't had yet for a companion though like a Kel'dor.

4. A twi'lek dancer (male or female depending on your preference) for your ship that entertains/crafts for you. 2V/C2's devotion gets a bit annoying at times.

That's all I can think of offhand.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

Nickious
09.01.2013 , 11:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Thana Vesh. Got a bit of love/hate crush on her
I would create a sith character just for Thana Vesh so i could use punish on her.

TheHorror
09.01.2013 , 11:51 AM | #16
Talah-Reh as my first choice
Cytharat, though I really wish it was Katha Niar
Watcher X
and also the Miralan Jedi on Belsavis from the Sith Warrior storyline
"Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted, something horrible had been growing." - The Narrator, Fight Club

Bleeters
09.01.2013 , 12:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Khayleth View Post
3. "Killer Kateo" on Belsavis.

Spoiler
A battalion is typically anywhere between three hundred to a thousand in size.

With a shiv?

Wat.

FireFoxed
09.01.2013 , 12:06 PM | #18
Watcher 3 make it so

Khayleth
09.01.2013 , 12:07 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
A battalion is typically anywhere between three hundred to a thousand in size.

With a shiv?

Wat.
I went to belsavis and got the audio, my mistake, it was a squad:

Imperial: "Next! Name, please."
Kateo: "Kateo."
Imperial: "Let's see—ah, there you are. "Killer" Kateo, butchered an entire squad of Republic soldiers with…a shiv?"
Kateo: "That's me."
Imperial: "Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the Imperial Army, Kateo. If there's anything else we can get you—maybe something dull and rusty?—just ask!"
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

chuixupu
09.01.2013 , 12:10 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by zachass View Post
Also, I would love for my Sniper to be able to run around with Watcher X. .
Yes! Although what I really want is him to return as a villain.

Also would like to see Watcher 2 as a companion, and Lord Cytharat.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant