Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who are the strongest (lore-wise) bosses in SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who are the strongest (lore-wise) bosses in SWTOR?

FeniceNera
09.03.2013 , 11:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Yes Codex Entry for Darth Jadus says he's the second strongest Sith, Emperor Vitiate is the only Sith stronger than him.

And Darth Baras channels the power of the Emperor's voice, as well as his own power, and briefly he controls the power of the force entity known as Daughter, so he has quite a bit of power as well.
Cool, didn't know that... too bad he is
Spoiler

AlexDougherty
09.04.2013 , 03:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FeniceNera View Post
Cool, didn't know that... too bad he is
Spoiler
yes,
Spoiler
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Selenial
09.04.2013 , 10:35 AM | #13
And Darth Baras channels the power of the Emperor's voice, as well as his own power, and briefly he controls the power of the force entity known as Daughter, so he has quite a bit of power as well.
Baras was a false voice, he had none of the voice's power.

And did you mean the Son? The Son was the Dark one, the Daughter devoted to the light... And No one could forcibly hold their Power Bar Anakin Skywalker, so, I'm not really sure she'd lend her power to him.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

GrizzlesMcKenzie
09.04.2013 , 11:21 AM | #14
Commander Shepard

AlexDougherty
09.05.2013 , 03:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Baras was a false voice, he had none of the voice's power.

And did you mean the Son? The Son was the Dark one, the Daughter devoted to the light... And No one could forcibly hold their Power Bar Anakin Skywalker, so, I'm not really sure she'd lend her power to him.
Yes, but in the final fight he uses the power "Voice of the Emperor" which indicates that while a false voice he has somehow managed to steal a connection to the emperor, it might be stolen power, but it is power.

The force entity that the Sith Warrior frees is female, I thought the only Force entity that is female was Daughter, but she was trapped and Baras was syphoning off her power. But if Daughter is Lightside, then this is another force entity, not a force ghost as internet seems to suggest, but a force entity.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Highborne
09.05.2013 , 07:49 AM | #16
Yes Codex Entry for Darth Jadus says he's the second strongest Sith, Emperor Vitiate is the only Sith stronger than him.

Waitaminit....the Daughter? I'd have thought that of either of them, the Dark Side Entity would be the Son. However, I believe that it's neither, that it is instead

Spoiler

ImperialSentinel
09.10.2013 , 08:38 PM | #17
Well revan at least with his genocide factory should be pretty high on the list.

zachkrazy
09.11.2013 , 04:44 AM | #18
Well if we are taking KOTOR1&2 into consideration then Revan with the Star Forge has to be it. I believe they mentioned(i could be mistaken but im pretty confident) that even the emperor feared him and thats why he called him out to the outer rim, and nobody heard from him after that. Can't forget about Darth Nihilus(even though you kill him) but come on the guy had the power to destroy entire planets and almost all of the jedi only using his hunger and power of the force!

RTCBrad
09.11.2013 , 04:54 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ImperialSentinel View Post
Well revan at least with his genocide factory should be pretty high on the list.
This is true.

Alzor
09.11.2013 , 01:39 PM | #20
I think it's pretty simple, Skavak is the strongest boss in the game.
Alzzor - 55 Sawbones Alzor - 55 Seer
Alzoar - 55 Combat Medic Think-Again - 55 Vigilance
____My PVP Youtube Channel - Tomb of Freedon Nadd____