Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Desler Explorer Drop Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Desler Explorer Drop Video

AshlaBoga
09.01.2013 , 04:01 AM | #11
I thought Martinique was female?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

KaptainKook
09.01.2013 , 10:35 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ashlaboga View Post
i thought martinique was female?
noo thatsss himm!

ariasfel
09.01.2013 , 11:31 AM | #13
Man if somebody was screaming like that in TS3, Mumble, Vent w/e I would mute the hell out of them.

Aside from that, congratulations on the drop.

KaptainKook
09.01.2013 , 02:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ariasfel View Post
man if somebody was screaming like that in ts3, mumble, vent w/e i would mute the hell out of them.

Aside from that, congratulations on the drop.
itss himmmm

GhostShaman
09.01.2013 , 03:32 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by zionhalcyon View Post
that's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him!
yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally

KaptainKook
09.01.2013 , 05:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostshaman View Post
yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

noooooo i have to be a friend!!!!!