Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The positivity thread

Bilirubin
09.12.2013 , 08:32 AM | #21
Just tanked my first 16 man TfB, no wipes (although I died twice, think I might have taken one add too far from the healer once). Good fun! Got Arakian bracers to drop. The day after I bought and modded the BM ones :\ Aw heck, prefer the stats off them anyway.

Might be the last 16 man though, man all those blaster bolts just crushed my system
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

mikebevo
09.12.2013 , 09:10 AM | #22
Last week on our 80th attempt we killed Kephess in NiM TfB, last night we went back and down him on our second attempt. First attempt was great too, we just had a premature-clicker. Most likely should say they killed Kephess, I am just a healer.

Bilirubin
09.12.2013 , 10:25 AM | #23
wow grats!
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
The Bastion

mfourcustom
09.12.2013 , 12:25 PM | #24
So when I go to sleep is that when the pod's take over my body?

horrorfaneightys
09.14.2013 , 10:02 AM | #25
I got my trooper past Chapter one a few days ago. She's the first of mine to get that far. I've now started playing a Cathar smuggler too - he 's got a heart of gold, but a weakness for women and credits. I'm having so much fun playing this game.

Thylbanus
09.16.2013 , 04:35 AM | #26
Congrats to everyone who achieved their goals, but HERE is something that cheers me up, no matter what. I can't help but smile every time I hear that song.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

ZaneG
09.17.2013 , 12:40 AM | #27
Flaws yes but I too am having a blast
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Bilirubin
09.25.2013 , 01:53 PM | #28
Boom 4 piece Arkanian set bonus!

In 2 months since returning to TOR I leveled to 55, ran dailies to hit legendary with Makeb, built up a large store of isotope-5, converted 8 of those to a 72 hilt and armoring, have replaced all gearings with at least 69 (although some mods and enhancements are still 66 for min-max reasons). This gearing has involved 2 Toborro's Courtyard, 3 Terror from Beyond, and 2 Scum and Villainy runs (with weekly quest) and fairly casual game time invested. I have still only ran 1 55 HM (the Czerka Core, not too hard once I learned how to tank the sandstorm boss) and 3 50 HM flashpoints since being back in the game. Gearing up is easy I would say (although I still need better relics). Now ready for Hard Mode OPs!
The Bastion