Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The positivity thread

bionamaster
08.28.2013 , 06:45 PM | #11
I got my Verpine chestpiece recently after spending all my casual raiding time building up, so that's good. And, of course, SWTOR is my favorite MMO, and I can't wait for 2.4!
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Bilirubin
08.29.2013 , 12:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
I got my Verpine chestpiece recently after spending all my casual raiding time building up, so that's good. And, of course, SWTOR is my favorite MMO, and I can't wait for 2.4!
Congrats!
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

Bilirubin
08.29.2013 , 12:09 AM | #13
I was running the interlude for the Makeb weekly, and had my instant travel on cooldown. Just finished the quest or whatever it is, and was wondering how I would get back to the transport point quickly when a bunch of imps jumped me. I made a fight of it (well, stayed up while trying to tab target to the actual players--seems they were mostly ranged DPS healer sorcs that sent their pets onto me) and when I died...free instant transport back to the shuttle point!
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
The Bastion

KevMeup
08.29.2013 , 12:15 AM | #14
I just wanted to say I love this game. I really appreciate seeing some positivity on the boards.

I've had a blast getting my Op healer and Sorc DPS ready for Arenas. Just now got my PT tank to 38k health and hit over 700k protection in a Warzone. I'm excited for Arenas to get here in a month and excited to be rocking them with my guild
Kevgent - GuildMaster of <Show Me Your Crits> - The Harbinger
Like Us On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/smycs
Always Recruiting | Companion Guide | PVP Tanking Guide

Bilirubin
09.01.2013 , 06:24 PM | #15
boom, birthright chest just dropped off some Makeb trash!?!
The Bastion

Anysao
09.02.2013 , 08:39 PM | #16
Positive things: like everyone else in this thread I am oozing with excitement for 2.4! I'm preparing by getting my friends Dread Guard masks for all of them!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Bilirubin
09.04.2013 , 12:06 PM | #17
First clear of S&V last night. I had expected to do TfB so hadn't read any strat guides but it was well explained before each pull. Only one wipe. Interesting OP!
The Bastion

EranofArcadia
09.04.2013 , 12:21 PM | #18
If there is another game out there that allows me to play as either a) a magical blind chick with a glowing laser sword or b) the Soviet James Bond in SPACE! - well, I don't care, I have already found this one.

PhilD
09.04.2013 , 03:44 PM | #19
Had a great positive experience last night. Was on Nar Shadaa doing my sniper class mission and picked up the +4 heroic A Pound of Flesh. If you're not familiar it's pretty tough, with mobs of four golds at a time and lots of objectives. There were only 57 people in my instance, and after much calling I put together a 4-person group of all-DPS. Two snipers, two sorcerers. No tanks, no heals. It was one of the best heroics I've ever played! We just marked targets and focus fired them down one at a time, using what CC we had. No wipes, flawless execution.
The Finglonger Legacy

Bilirubin
09.05.2013 , 10:33 AM | #20
I love it when a group just clicks like that.

I also love having my set bonuses. Two piece, check. Ready for more OPs on Friday.
The Bastion