Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The positivity thread

Bilirubin
08.26.2013 , 01:56 PM | #1
Yes the game has flaws. All games do. Plenty of frustrations to go around. I get that. But I am enjoying the game more than ever--certainly more than when I unsubbed a year ago! Perhaps its the hangover (ugh) but I need a little positive vibrations today.

So lets accumulate some positive happenings from the game in the thread. I'll start.

Just went on my second group activity with my new guild last night--world boss hunting for the old speeder quests. This led to my first trip into Toborro's Courtyard, a nice added bonus to the evening! Totally unexpected, and even if I missed the roll to complete my two piece, my guildie who won it finished off her 4 piece! w00t
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

Anysao
08.27.2013 , 09:29 AM | #2
Today I'm FINALLY getting my Kell Dragon pet! Wooooooot!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

VitalityPrime
08.27.2013 , 10:06 AM | #3
I have nothing really constructive to add to this thread.

I just want to say how this is probably my favorite game...ever.

Some games might do certain aspects better...but overall...taking everything into consideration...SWTOR is the best. In my opinion.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Bilirubin
08.27.2013 , 11:39 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Today I'm FINALLY getting my Kell Dragon pet! Wooooooot!
Congrats! How do you get these, if you don't mind my asking?

And here I was thinking "not even a pity reply, so much h8"
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
The Bastion

Bilirubin
08.27.2013 , 11:40 AM | #5
My mara alt just got her ship! And it looks FINE.
The Bastion

Anysao
08.27.2013 , 01:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bilirubin View Post
Congrats! How do you get these, if you don't mind my asking?

And here I was thinking "not even a pity reply, so much h8"
There are two ways to get Kell Dragon pets. The first, the Desert Kell Drake is from the planet Darvannis, from the Scum and Villainy operation. There the final boss is a Kell Dragon and you may be lucky enough to get a Baby Drake off of it.

The second is the Swamp Kell Dragon, and the Drake is from the Bounty Hunting reputation, specifically requiring hero rank. I'm going to be getting this one.

And as a little fun fact: Datamining also reveals a red Volcanic Kell Dragon, black Nightmare Kell Dragon, and a green Toxic Kell Dragon.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Bilirubin
08.28.2013 , 10:05 AM | #7
In the mornings over coffee I like dealing with the GTN, crafting, and occasionally doing some dailies. This morning I decided to run Toborro's Best, and then spend some time with the seeker droid in one of my favourite hunting spots. This morning got a secure crate with necessary crafting bits for my next 31 mod/enhancement, hit champion with Makeb, and nailed the final piece for my Exploiter! All in all not a bad half an hour.
The Bastion

Elisaveta
08.28.2013 , 11:31 AM | #8
I got Revan's mask the other day. That makes me pretty happy
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

DrewFromPhilly
08.28.2013 , 12:19 PM | #9
Almost every notable thing bioware has done since release has been a colossal failure, or an attempt to correct a prior colossal failure that in and of itself is its own colossal failure.

But yeah sure every MMO is like that.

Bilirubin
08.28.2013 , 12:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Elisaveta View Post
I got Revan's mask the other day. That makes me pretty happy
Congrats!
The Bastion