Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

discbox
08.26.2013 , 03:09 PM | #21
"Release Date: Coming Soon"

What kind of soon.

1) The 'soon' that discribes a timeframe between tomorrow and ~ four weeks

2) The 'soon' wich means Oktober or later

?

Samoth_Nomad
08.26.2013 , 03:09 PM | #22
So, what would happen, exactly, if we were to kick the ball?

BaronDeathmark
08.26.2013 , 03:12 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Samoth_Nomad View Post
So, what would happen, exactly, if we were to kick the ball?
You don't want to know...

Elfa
08.26.2013 , 03:13 PM | #24
Sorry Community service team. I know you guys wanted to lighten things up with this Baron Deathmark thing and try to get past the whole "H2F" and "L2P" incident but the community itself just isn't having it.

I'm afraid if you want us to move on and play with us you'll have to address the issue first.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Ansalem
08.26.2013 , 03:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Sorry Community service team. I know you guys wanted to lighten things up with this Baron Deathmark thing and try to get past the whole "H2F" and "L2P" incident but the community itself just isn't having it.

I'm afraid if you want us to move on and play with us you'll have to address the issue first.
^^^^^^^^^^ this

eavn
08.26.2013 , 03:16 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronDeathmark View Post
You don't want to know...
would we still be able to heal to full? or would it cause a perception problem?

Ansalem
08.26.2013 , 03:19 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
careful talk like that and the baron will tell you to l2p

Elfa
08.26.2013 , 03:19 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
If you kick it they'll #Hutt2Fool ...
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

NickM
08.26.2013 , 03:29 PM | #29
Baron Deathmark's avatar is blinking...he's watching us. Even when not in the Huttball arena, he wants to make sure we aren't kicking the ball.

But Baron, I have to ask you this: A long while ago, Powertechs used to be able to grapple people to the Rotworm and Frogdog starting area to inta-kill them, even if they had they ball. If they did have the ball, they would not score. Since you encourage "weapons, name-calling, and cheating" why did the Hutts enforce this change?

You think they'd enjoy a chance to watch someone get blown to bits immediately before scoring...

AdrianDmitruk
08.26.2013 , 03:32 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post

We will not be silenced until the issue of a community manager running around and telling the entirety of one class to l2p and the entirety of another class that they have mental illness ("perception problems" is a well known euphemism therefor) is properly and professionally addressed.

Bioware is already on notice that the only reason why I haven't canceled my sub yet is because I recognize that this occurred on a Friday afternoon and I am watching their response now at the start of the new business week. I spoke to Customer Service at length about why this is unacceptable this morning (maybe it's a hopeful sign that said call got escalated?).
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show