Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.26.2013 , 01:50 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

Check out Lamalla Rann's exclusive interview with the legend himself, Baron Deathmark!

I am told that, if his schedule permits, he may stop by in the thread today...
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darth-Malice
08.26.2013 , 02:08 PM | #2
Any Comment Baron Deathmark about the accusations that Frogdogs had performance enhancers slipped into there drinks so they could win the championship game?
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

Elfa
08.26.2013 , 02:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
Any Comment Baron Death mark about the accusations that Frogdogs had performance enhancers slipped into there drinks so they could win the championship game?
Slanderous! It was the Rotworms, not the Frogdogs that have been doping in order to win! I have a Hutt lawyer that will sue you all the way into uncharted space for daring to make such accusations!

Perhaps the Rotworms should try actually learning the game next time they want to play!
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

BaronDeathmark
08.26.2013 , 02:20 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone!

Check out Lamalla Rann's exclusive interview with the legend himself, Baron Deathmark!

I am told that, if his schedule permits, he may stop by in the thread today...
Thanks for posting my interview with the stunning Lamalla, Courtney!

Frogdogs and Rotworms,

I'm taking a break from the mayhem today to spend time with my fans.

Let's go beserk!

YoshiRaphElan
08.26.2013 , 02:20 PM | #5
Quote:
Lamalla Rann is an award-winning journalist and author. Her most recent holobook, “Missing the Mannett Point: The Mantellian Civil War Revealed”, is currently the top-selling nonfiction work of the year
I love this part! Way to use a previous character instead of creating a new one!

dakisback
08.26.2013 , 02:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronDeathmark View Post
Thanks for posting my interview with the stunning Lamalla, Courtney!

Frogdogs and Rotworms,

I'm taking a break from the mayhem today to spend time with my fans.

Let's go beserk!
So 4 versus 4 Huttball?
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

BaronDeathmark
08.26.2013 , 02:25 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
Any Comment Baron Death mark about the accusations that Frogdogs had performance enhancers slipped into there drinks so they could win the championship game?
My official comment is that "Weapons, name-calling, and cheating are all encouraged!"

As long as they didn't kick the ball, let the mayhem continue!

Ansalem
08.26.2013 , 02:27 PM | #8
I heard the frogdogs need to l2p and h2f is this true baron?

Elfa
08.26.2013 , 02:28 PM | #9
My official comment is that "Weapons, name-calling, and cheating are all encouraged!"

Thank you for your just ruling on this issue Baron. I'll be sure to drop by later tonight and give a "donation" to your Physical Education for the Nikto Sector fund.

*By the way, I have that thing you wanted...
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

ToMyMa
08.26.2013 , 02:30 PM | #10

So does this mean I'm allowed to heal to full and make them pay for trying to kill me, if they say I have a perception problem and therefore can't use enhancers?
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd