Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reorganizing Data........forever! pls help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Reorganizing Data........forever! pls help

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PineStone
09.17.2013 , 11:44 AM | #11
Same problem here, first time its happened and not even installed today's patch. I also have an ST in the corner of the launcher which I dont remember seeing before. I think it actually might be quicker to reinstall the game....

tapikoks
09.17.2013 , 12:17 PM | #12
Same here. Slow as ****.! Got top PC and connection. Its bug. Do it something with it!
PvE server is for ppl who want play PvP on their rules. They choose place, time and opponent for duel. Is it so hard to understand that ? Damn I hate carebears.

Deal with it carebear.

Naholen
09.17.2013 , 12:26 PM | #13
Same
In space no one can hear you scream.

MatthewWard
09.17.2013 , 12:41 PM | #14
i am having the same problem now aswell

Tarislar
09.17.2013 , 01:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by PineStone View Post
Same problem here, first time its happened and not even installed today's patch. I also have an ST in the corner of the launcher which I dont remember seeing before. I think it actually might be quicker to reinstall the game....
Just noticed that ST aswell. Any idea what it stands for? Oo

TCMcQueen
09.17.2013 , 03:29 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarislar View Post
Just noticed that ST aswell. Any idea what it stands for? Oo
Streaming Launcher.

MasterRev
09.17.2013 , 04:22 PM | #17
Why don't you use some of your resources and fix this patching BS. Pathetic is all i can say.
╬╬╬╬█╡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Aggrokane
GM - Aftermath. Shadowlands
www.aftermath-swtor.com

Kajjal
09.17.2013 , 04:59 PM | #18
Same here....new to the game, subbed and bought some cartel currency....close to regretting it.

Alffallen
09.17.2013 , 06:19 PM | #19
I also have this issue. Every time there is a patch I have to sit and wait for the launcher to "Reorganize."... Which is complete bull crap.. I've played almost every MMO to date. I have never seen one "Reorganize" data... Ever....

I mean what does that even mean? Seriously as a programmer I want to know what you are doing during this process. Its not downloading as my incoming packets are all but Idle. My hard drive doesn't seem to be peaking ANYWHERE near its RPM limit. So you aren't moving data around rapidly as "Reorganize" would imply.

My patching process has become so frustrating. I log in. It says its reorganizing for 20 minutes. Then goes on to download into the upper 90% (on average have seen less a few times) Then it switches over to installing... BUT IT STILL SAY I"M RECEIVING 512-1024kbs.. ?? Shouldn't I have 100% of what I'm going to install..... Before installing it?
At this point I shouldn't need anything from the internet. Maybe a quick version verification after its complete.

So again what the hell is your patcher doing during this 2 hour+ process that should be taking no more than 5-10 minutes? I mean unless we are adding more than a couple gig of files. Which I don't think today's patch notes suggest that much at all.

tuckera
09.17.2013 , 07:34 PM | #20
BUMMMP!!!!

C'mon Bioware give us an answer! *** is this reorganizing crap!?!?!?!?!