Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 10 Rules of Marauders

xAraen
08.16.2013 , 02:36 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by akabane_k View Post
another rule, when tank is trying to get aoe threat, use all your single target burst on the biggest mob and then complain when it kills you.

also never use a threat drops, they are for sissies
There you go sir #13 ;D

BattleDress
08.16.2013 , 02:39 PM | #22
OP, those are most of the reasons i call sentinels "sentards"
I am not for the Empire. I am not for the Republic. I am for the credits and the fame.

xAraen
08.16.2013 , 02:50 PM | #23
Keep em coming, The next new marauder that joins this game will become an expert.

Andryah
08.16.2013 , 03:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by xAraen View Post
Rules of a Marauder by Xeous/Araenos

Rule #1 of Marauders: Remember you're a tank, You always need to engage first.
Rule #2 of Marauders: If you're not wearing eradicator your not cool.
Rule #3 of Marauders: If you die its never your fault, Always blame the tank or healer for not doing their job.
Rule #4 of Marauders: If you can dodge an AOE you're not a marauder.
Rule #5 of Marauders: Always stand in AOE's as a marauder this will keep your healer on his toes.
Rule #6 of Marauders: As a Marauder it's very important to follow up with the CC'd targets they're always #1 priority.
Rule #7 of Marauders: As a Marauder filling your rage is most important spam your basic attacks only and keep your rage at 100%
Rule #8 of Marauders: When your tank is running fast through the flashpoint be sure to pull as much of the skipped trash mobs as you can. Don't want the tank to forget about you
Rule #9 of Marauders: Remember as a Marauder you're instantly the leader of the group, Never listen to the tank or healers they're just ignorant.
Rule #10 of Marauders: You're the most important as long as you're in Eradicator or Revan's outfit, Remember to show of how cool you are with your outfit when jumping in first.
Rule #11 of Marauders: Remember as a marauder it's the healers job to keep you at 100% between fights, NEVER HEAL YOURSELF. (Thanks for suggestion by Monthigos)
Rule #12 of Marauders: Always use dual lightsaber throw to pull the mobs behind what you're currently fighting, it's always a good way to keep the fight exciting.
Rule #13 of Marauders: When the "tank" calls out specific targets alway attack the wrong one to steal agro from him. We all know Marauders are the real tanks.

These 10 rules were confirmed by the official EMC (Eradicated Marauder Council) but were written by a Tank/Healer. If you see me around Jedi Cov and you're a Marauder tell me thanks for the tips
I give you a perfect 10/10 for your TEN.

That was some good stuffs.. and I particularly like the fact that the ten are actually 13.. which would be consistent with the theme about Marauders.
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

Andryah
08.16.2013 , 03:11 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleDress View Post
OP, those are most of the reasons i call sentinels "sentards"
LOL.. indeed.
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

Tachenko_Yuri
08.16.2013 , 03:17 PM | #26
i believe that #14 should be about spamming smash anywhere, anyhow, and by whatever means necessary to show status symbol of such a noble class... ?
Current Main: Lynètte
Commando Healer - The Red Eclipse
You have 15977 days of subscription play time remaining. - True story from "my swtor"

xAraen
08.16.2013 , 03:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I give you a perfect 10/10 for your TEN.

That was some good stuffs.. and I particularly like the fact that the ten are actually 13.. which would be consistent with the theme about Marauders.
Yeah you see what i did there!? Good, but yeah i only planned 10 but i remembered the others i ranted in general chat about. :P

Eitetsu
08.16.2013 , 03:55 PM | #28
But marauders ARE the real tanks! Why else would they have Cloak of Pain, Obfuscate, Saber Ward, Force Camo, Undying Rage, Self-Healing (annihilation)...

Obviously, they're the GREATEST tanks in the game. Juggernaut has Saber Reflect? Pffft. Marauder blinds the muthaf**ka and watches em bleed to death while pointing and laughing!
Eitetsu - Assassin; Tenzinn - Marauder; Kathedra - Mercenary; Korrana - Operative; Murasaki - Sorcerer; Tathata - Juggernaut; Weißreiter - Sniper

Ryluk_Shouja
08.16.2013 , 04:49 PM | #29
Hey now. I know good marauders! ...well, I know of good marauders. Ok, that's a lie. I know one good marauder. He is quite good. The other scores I have ever grouped with adhere to these rules to the letter.

SlimsPicken
08.16.2013 , 05:01 PM | #30
When jumping in and leading the attack, always use your main highest damage rotation absolutely first to make sure the tank doesnt steal your rightful aggro.

Aoe is also highly recommended.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.