Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Developer Update: Warzone Arenas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Warzone Arenas
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hmgcsilva's Avatar


hmgcsilva
08.23.2013 , 07:46 PM | #531
Great fun last night (for us Europeans). Was fortunate to play with BWScoundrel on one arena.

I just wanted to report a bug (and already submited a ticket): I played two times with Imps with my Guardian. Not sure if that was intended, but it seemed odd since I didn't get anymore games with that setup.

Hxxr's Avatar


Hxxr
08.25.2013 , 03:45 AM | #532
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Of course! We are going to pay close attention to what builds and classes players are leaning towards and away from on PTS. If something comes up we will take appropriate action.
So, what did you find out about Bodyguard, Corruption, Madness, Deception, Darkness, Concealment and Pyrotech specs then? Any obvious things popping up during your observation? Any aprropriate course of action being initiated on this fine Monday?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rtwozero View Post
Just remember that combat logs only state mathamatical facts. They are not rude or arrogant.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
08.25.2013 , 01:23 PM | #533
Quote: Originally Posted by Hxxr View Post
So, what did you find out about Bodyguard, Corruption, Madness, Deception, Darkness, Concealment and Pyrotech specs then? Any obvious things popping up during your observation? Any aprropriate course of action being initiated on this fine Monday?
Well it's obvious that Sorcs just need to H2F and make them pay for trying to kill us
After all it's not like BW clearly doesn't play their own game at a high level right?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ColonelCoburn's Avatar


ColonelCoburn
09.14.2013 , 05:14 PM | #534
Like the idea of the WZ changes, and im sure i will love it way more, but i'm very curious as to what your plan is about removing the f2p restrictions? I'm asking this because the majority of the people Subscribe for the unlimited WZ and operations, if you take away that cap, then why would anyone want to subscribe? I mean, this could just be me, but i doubt that enough people would subscribe just for quicker exp gain, which means your profit drops, and then means that you wont be able to pay for the upkeep of the server without losing money. So i guess my question is "whats the catch" because if there isn't one then i believe this is a poor choice of action.

RevansSoul's Avatar


RevansSoul
10.14.2013 , 07:54 AM | #535
(edited out)

cycao's Avatar


cycao
10.14.2013 , 08:11 AM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by RevansSoul View Post
Ah so you're the guy who's blog I was supposed to have read to find out about the pre 2.4 wz titles. Hey thanks buddy ,for posting that oh I don't know, anywhere else, like in channels that are used to pass on information to players in general. Twitter, email newsletter, facebook, the site? I found out about these titles two days. Nobody in my guild knew about it, none of my friends mentioned and nobody on the fleet mentioned it. Now BioWare implements titles and collections and that appeals to people like me who are really passionate about collecting in game. But I don't have a crystal ball! How am I supposed to guess that one small little line in a developer's pvp blog is your idea of informing people? You ruined the game for me, congratulations. I value collecting titles and achievements more than anything, thanks to you sticking to one line in a blog I have no reason to read in the first place because I'm not all that much into pvp and I don't have the time to check all the blogs; there's now a title I can never get anymore. I haven't missed a single event since the beta, and now this. I won't put up it with, if this is how BioWare handles things, then it's game over for me. And that's on you, Alex Modny.
Please be a troll.

RevansSoul's Avatar


RevansSoul
10.17.2013 , 10:52 AM | #537
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Please be a troll.
I want to get every title I can. If you don't agree with that, fine. But I have a right to express how I feel about it.

Avicii's Avatar


Avicii
10.17.2013 , 11:07 AM | #538
Quote: Originally Posted by RevansSoul View Post
Ah so you're the guy who's blog I was supposed to have read to find out about the pre 2.4 wz titles. Hey thanks buddy ,for posting that oh I don't know, anywhere else, like in channels that are used to pass on information to players in general. Twitter, email newsletter, facebook, the site? I found out about these titles two days. Nobody in my guild knew about it, none of my friends mentioned and nobody on the fleet mentioned it. Now BioWare implements titles and collections and that appeals to people like me who are really passionate about collecting in game. But I don't have a crystal ball! How am I supposed to guess that one small little line in a developer's pvp blog is your idea of informing people? You ruined the game for me, congratulations. I value collecting titles and achievements more than anything, thanks to you sticking to one line in a blog I have no reason to read in the first place because I'm not all that much into pvp and I don't have the time to check all the blogs; there's now a title I can never get anymore. I haven't missed a single event since the beta, and now this. I won't put up it with, if this is how BioWare handles things, then it's game over for me. And that's on you, Alex Modny.
Drama queen a bit more for us. Be sure to make an unsub thread for us letting your hate flow through you.

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
10.17.2013 , 12:06 PM | #539
Quote: Originally Posted by RevansSoul View Post
I have a right to express how I feel about it.
Um, actually, not necessarily. LOL
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Tragamite's Avatar


Tragamite
10.17.2013 , 09:13 PM | #540
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Um, actually, not necessarily. LOL
As long as he doesn't interfere with anyone else's right he has every right to voice his opinion.

I completely agree with his post as I learned of the title when I logged onto my main and got it. Only 2 of my toons earned the title though but luckily those were my collectors.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55