[Livestream] Come watch the secret boss in SV die tonight

HOW TO SPAWN THE ENTITY

http://www.twitch.tv/thinmintz/c/2693934

After we failed our last title run I think it'd be silly not to make a proclamation we're not 100% sure we can follow up on! We know how to spawn the secret boss in SV, at least we're 99.9% sure we do =D

Join us tonight as Severity Gaming takes on THE SECRET BOSS IN SV!!!

Cheer us on, root against us, or just troll this thread and our streams!

All of this epic adventure will occur tonight! We'll start around 630pm CST with two live streams.

*NOTE- we will be killing cartel warlords/styrak first, then doing the hateful... errr I mean SECRET boss after that. If you want to tune in just for the secret boss, I'd say hit the streams at about 9pm CST

Healer POV:

http://www.twitch.tv/ariss_sg

Tank POV:

http://www.twitch.tv/thinmintz

Be there, or don't, whichever! Either way it will be a blast.

Edited by deceptweb

watching it right now, lets hope its something they actually found out, and not just something that requires 16 man NiM Styrak kills or setup, or that would be really ridiculous for 8 man groups >.< lol.

Agreed. Although I suspect it will be exclusive to 16m.

Agreed. Although I suspect it will be exclusive to 16m.

i dont mind if its exclusive to 16 man, as long as it doesnt "require"a 16 man Styrak kill or something that force 8 man group to do something they dont want :p lets see

watching it right now, lets hope its something they actually found out, and not just something that requires 16 man NiM Styrak kills or setup, or that would be really ridiculous for 8 man groups >.< lol.

Why would you be worried? Isn't Hatred the most Uber World First Guild EVAR!!!??!!!

Why would you be worried? Isn't Hatred the most Uber World First Guild EVAR!!!??!!!

not worried, it would be pointless, still, even if you can clear 8 then go 16, the only way to "figure it out" is bringing a 16 man team, i still dont understand why bioware cant phase that boss 8 / 16 like the rest of the operation, its kind of pointless in my opinion :S.

not worried, it would be pointless, still, even if you can clear 8 then go 16, the only way to "figure it out" is bringing a 16 man team, i still dont understand why bioware cant phase that boss 8 / 16 like the rest of the operation, its kind of pointless in my opinion :S.

I love how Haterade is bring Harbinger drama here.

Good luck on the kill guys. Looks like fun.

Because this game gives absolutely no reason to do 16M raids. Guilds that can field 16M raids should be able to get something that you can't in 8M raids. Otherwise why even have 8/16 settings

Because this game gives absolutely no reason to do 16M raids. Guilds that can field 16M raids should be able to get something that you can't in 8M raids. Otherwise why even have 8/16 settings

Bingo, loots the same there is no reward for 16 man's other than this. Even though everything datamined points out that this isn't the end to the chain either.