Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

maxed out darksiders (those who look intimidating and those who dont)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
maxed out darksiders (those who look intimidating and those who dont)

saiyanjedidmv
07.24.2013 , 10:06 PM | #1
so for those of you who have seen some of the playable races as full blown dark type V which ones can you say are legitimately intimidating looking and which ones aren't intimidating looking at all.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

Jenzali
07.24.2013 , 11:09 PM | #2
None of them, because yellow is the canon eye color for dark side corruption. Most races with Dark V just look like a laughable makeup job gone to hell.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Darth_Wicked
07.24.2013 , 11:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
None of them, because yellow is the canon eye color for dark side corruption. Most races with Dark V just look like a laughable makeup job gone to hell.
^^ This.

I have 6 full DS characters and all of them have the feature disabled, since they all look truly awful. I wish the game would allow people to choose their appearance, according to the levels you unlock.

In other words, if I am DS V on a character, allow me to pick one of the 5 levels available, according to my preference.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

Seireeni
07.25.2013 , 11:55 AM | #4
Imo at least humans, chiss and rattataki look good with dark side corruption (at V at least). Twi'leks too, sometimes, when they look just pure white.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy

Path-x
07.25.2013 , 02:17 PM | #5
Well I find red eyes cool. Much better than yellow.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

SithKoriandr
07.26.2013 , 12:56 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Imo at least humans, chiss and rattataki look good with dark side corruption (at V at least). Twi'leks too, sometimes, when they look just pure white.
My Twi'lek looks great all Dark Side corrupted! Being a trooper causes you to do bad things, and when you're force sensitive, that's not always a good thing!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

xxforcardassia
07.26.2013 , 08:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
I agree with this.

Twi'leks look especially bad imo, my blue twi'lek that's at dark IV looks more like a cheap sci-fi makeup gone wrong. Namely the face looks more like a five year old scribbled eyeliner all over while she was sleeping.

An option for just an eye-color shift would be nice 'cause even if they're not "canon" to the rest of the SW universe, they usually look cool.

ApostleThirst
07.26.2013 , 02:14 PM | #8
Agreed with most everything said here. The whole pasty skin and veins of darkness doesn't really do it for me. Of course, you could always be like Lord Zash.

Mercurial_Harpy
07.26.2013 , 03:19 PM | #9
Agree, wish there was a way to customize. None of my DS toons have it turned on. Here's hoping this will be a feature in the future.
~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

sithgreyguard
07.27.2013 , 01:35 PM | #10
I mainly use it on my sith toons only. both my human and sith pureblood look very intimidating.