Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Methods of disposing of your ships droid.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Methods of disposing of your ships droid.

Never_Hesitate
07.23.2013 , 07:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragget View Post
Why all the hate? As healers go, I find him a LOT less annoying than Tharan Cedrax... He makes occasional comments when I pass him on my ship but out running missions, he keeps his mouth shut and does his job. With C2-N2, I don't have to hear "Did I mention I'm a pacifist?" ever again... or any of Tharan's other inane comments.
Besides, his voice sounds eerily like Robin Williams' in Bicentennial Man, one of my favorite movies based on my favorite Isaac Asimov story.
I have him 8 times and I have the imperial droid 10 times, so it is just normal for me to get bored with them and their quotes
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

darhsteel
07.24.2013 , 10:29 AM | #12
Telling it to win a game of Dejarik against a wookie.

ATAMIANM
07.24.2013 , 04:51 PM | #13
The only thing the ship droid is worth is comp missions. I would love to be able to fry it with lightning every time it speaks.

Never_Hesitate
07.25.2013 , 06:16 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ATAMIANM View Post
The only thing the ship droid is worth is comp missions. I would love to be able to fry it with lightning every time it speaks.
Play a pureblood sith and you can beat your companion
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Jrea
07.25.2013 , 03:17 PM | #15
If you watch Futurama

Remember what happened to Bender when he was sleeping in the torpedo tube?

Sinapus
07.25.2013 , 10:53 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel View Post
So what you're saying is, your C2-N2 is the last panel in this comic?

"I am ablative armor, life is boring, then briefly exciting, then over..."
Yay! Fellow Schlock fan!

(...and Boo, you beat me to it.)

Hm. Let me tap another source of comedy.

"Dispose of my ship droid? For Force's sake, why?! I am his master, he is my loyal droid... I love him. PULL!" *ZARK* "Oh my goodness!" "Drifting to the left...."
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

JaceMatai
07.26.2013 , 03:24 PM | #17
I personally would throw him in a Belsavis lava river... and uhh... take Khem with you, will ya 2V?

midianlord
08.11.2013 , 12:01 AM | #18
Just let me RailShot him IN THE FACE, and I'll be happy. See, I'm not particular.
Guys/Gals, could you please start queuing for real Flashpoints again?

r/DPS 4 life

Spoiler

Dallayna
08.12.2013 , 05:43 PM | #19
C2 and 2V. Duel to the death using bottles of that eats through metal blood from the Aliens Movie until only one head is left working after which, I was thinking that the "winner" could be used in some good old-fashioned skeet shooting to top off the rest of the evening.

That imaginative enough?

I Defeat Enemies Endless! Add Another!