Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+10 comp presence/legacy bonus - earliest you can get it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
+10 comp presence/legacy bonus - earliest you can get it

Gammawaves
07.18.2013 , 12:59 PM | #1
Hello, I have a lvl 36 character that has maxed affection with a comp.
But I am not getting the +10 presence bonus or the legacy bonus.

I understand you also have to complete all conversations so it probably is that.
What is the level requirement of final character conversations?
I know your character doesnt have to be level 50. My agent got the bonus with Kaliyo and completed all convos at level 46.
What Im wondering is what is the minimum level you can complete it and get the bonuses.

Or maybe its linked to chapter story completion? Maybe I have to complete chapter 2 first?

Thanks!

JRastenn
07.18.2013 , 01:26 PM | #2
You just have to start Chapter 3 for most companions. I think there's a few that have one or two final dialogues after you finish Chapter 3, but most can be done at the start assuming you have enough affection.

Gammawaves
07.18.2013 , 01:28 PM | #3
Ok so the presence and legacy bonus is tied to chapter completion.

I am actually just about to finish chapter two.
So as soon as I start chapter three the legacy and presence bonus for the maxed affection companion will take effect? Unless I guess there are some convos that have been held back till chapter three starts.

Plactus
07.18.2013 , 01:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gammawaves View Post
Or maybe its linked to chapter story completion? Maybe I have to complete chapter 2 first?
Yeah, companions have conversations/quests that are gated by act, so you'll need to complete Act 2 before you can unlock bonuses.

Also, at least one companion (Kira) has a quest that requires finishing the full class story.