Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Capital Ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Capital Ship

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 01:43 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Really, I thought there was just Vaders Super Star Destroyer "The Executor", which given the size should have been able to decimate entire fleets on its own. But if there were different types, then the entire top ten might just be these. Anyway, I still feel that this should be in the number one spot, if anyone can come up with a ship that can match it, please do.
Well the viscount star defender and bellator star defender are all up at #1 so we have a 3 way tie.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Lurtzello
07.17.2013 , 01:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Really, I thought there was just Vaders Super Star Destroyer "The Executor", which given the size should have been able to decimate entire fleets on its own. But if there were different types, then the entire top ten might just be these. Anyway, I still feel that this should be in the number one spot, if anyone can come up with a ship that can match it, please do.
The difference is subtle, since that type of starships got its name from the first of the series (or vice-versa).

AlexDougherty
07.17.2013 , 01:45 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Well the viscount star defender and bellator star defender are all up at #1 so we have a 3 way tie.
Ok, joint nunber one position for those three, sounds fair.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

marcelo_sdk
07.17.2013 , 01:52 PM | #24
Dude, you can't just take Beni's idea and start poping-up the forum with threads. Beni is doing one thread at a time, not throwing everything at once.

If you really wanna keep these threads, at least change their names to something different from Beni's projects. Pretty much like Wolfnin did with the Non-Force users thread, the same idea, but separate threads.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 02:15 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
Dude, you can't just take Beni's idea and start poping-up the forum with threads. Beni is doing one thread at a time, not throwing everything at once.

If you really wanna keep these threads, at least change their names to something different from Beni's projects. Pretty much like Wolfnin did with the Non-Force users thread, the same idea, but separate threads.
Hey I stated that I am helping him out. either get with the program, or don't involve yourself.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Aximand
07.17.2013 , 02:20 PM | #26
Number one would have to be the Darksaber, if it hadn't been built by complete idiots.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

LadyKulvax
07.17.2013 , 02:23 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Number one would have to be the Darksaber, if it hadn't been built by complete idiots.
Super weapon, unfortunately.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Aximand
07.17.2013 , 02:26 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Super weapon, unfortunately.
I guess the laser being its main weapon would make it count as one, wouldn't it.

Are we counting the Super class ships? Those could be classed as Super Weapons all on their own, what with their sheer destructive power.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 02:28 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
I guess the laser being its main weapon would make it count as one, wouldn't it.

Are we counting the Super class ships? Those could be classed as Super Weapons all on their own, what with their sheer destructive power.
That is true. I mean I guess we could count anything like the Viscout or SSDs as super weapons.

what do you think everybody? SSDs classified as capital weapons or Super weapons? Probably something I should of asked from the getgo.

Nice catch.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Selenial
07.17.2013 , 04:00 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
That is true. I mean I guess we could count anything like the Viscout or SSDs as super weapons.

what do you think everybody? SSDs classified as capital weapons or Super weapons? Probably something I should of asked from the getgo.

Nice catch.
Capital weapons?

If you mean capital ships () then yes, count them.
They were, i guess you could say, mass produced.... There were a few of them floating around at once, so you cant really call them superweapons.

Easily destroyable and not super OP, so no, not a superweapon IMO
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.