Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Sith

Aurbere
07.19.2013 , 08:59 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
The problem there is like squishing an ant. Or more appropriately an planet full of ants. Anyone could take advantage of unsuspecting innocents. In a Sith battle for supremecy, nihilus would be the "ant" under Bane's boot.
Nihilus was a freak, His will would fail against Bane's.
Just like Zannah's...

I would casually retort with something to correct you, but I'm laughing my socks off over here.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

UncleOst
07.19.2013 , 09:10 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Just like Zannah's...

I would casually retort with something to correct you, but I'm laughing my socks off over here.
loooool, you'd just casually retort instead...

It's ok bud, Bane would destroy Nihilus in a fight. end of story.

Aurbere
07.19.2013 , 09:17 PM | #143
loooool, you'd just casually retort instead...

It's ok bud, Bane would destroy Nihilus in a fight. end of story.
Alright, so how does he go about 'destroying Nihilus?' By all means, educate me... if you can.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

UncleOst
07.19.2013 , 09:32 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Alright, so how does he go about 'destroying Nihilus?' By all means, educate me... if you can.
...what do I have to write a freaking novel? It's obvious Bane would destroy Nihilus.

When I get a chance I'll prepare the layout for a Bane vs Nihilus fight. Apologies, for I'm home now and going to log into the game. Cheers!

Aurbere
07.19.2013 , 09:37 PM | #145
...what do I have to write a freaking novel? It's obvious Bane would destroy Nihilus.

When I get a chance I'll prepare the layout for a Bane vs Nihilus fight. Apologies, for I'm home now and going to log into the game. Cheers!
I sure hope you figure out a way to keep Bane from ending up like Katarr.

Oh this will be fun...

ExarKunxx
07.19.2013 , 10:48 PM | #146

You realize the only way Nihilus could be defeated was by the tandem of The exile and Visas. Nihilus caould consume the force of any living being connected to the force but because the exile was a larger wound in the force that rendered his greatest strength useless. Even then he would have defeated the exile if not for Visas Marr undermining his connection to the force through their bond.
Taero from Beyond
hmd MAGENTA
The Shadowlands

UncleOst
07.20.2013 , 12:08 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarKunxx View Post
You realize the only way Nihilus could be defeated was by the tandem of The exile and Visas. Nihilus caould consume the force of any living being connected to the force but because the exile was a larger wound in the force that rendered his greatest strength useless. Even then he would have defeated the exile if not for Visas Marr undermining his connection to the force through their bond.
...not to mention nilly was reeeeally hungry.

At any rate, nilly was a freak force accident, a one trick pony. Bane's "shell entourage" would have countered the force drain...In effect making Bane stronger. Couple that with countless examples of Bane's tremendous force power, unparalleled speed and martial skill ( the guy could literally walk between rain drops), and his unrelenting will, he would have easily screwed with nilly's force drain chant, and henceforth impaled nilly with his "soresu razor".

Beniboybling
07.20.2013 , 05:20 AM | #148
Pfft...get real. Nihilus sucked. That's all he did, was suck.

Bane would have slapped nihilus silly, then reduced "nilly" to a pile of smouldering dust.
If by suck you mean suck up planets, suck up people, suck up everything because he is a living black hole, then yes, he does suck. I'd also point out the reducing Nihilus to dust is not exactly possible, as he has no body to be reduced.

But moving on. Lets get this back on track shall we? #7 is the next item on the agenda and it would seem its between Darth Traya and Darth Krayt. Hey, maybe we'll even throw Bane in there.

Thoughts?

UncleOst
07.20.2013 , 05:51 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
If by suck you mean suck up planets, suck up people, suck up everything because he is a living black hole, then yes, he does suck. I'd also point out the reducing Nihilus to dust is not exactly possible, as he has no body to be reduced.

But moving on. Lets get this back on track shall we? #7 is the next item on the agenda and it would seem its between Darth Traya and Darth Krayt. Hey, maybe we'll even throw Bane in there.

Thoughts?
LoL, you're kooler than I thought. Alright man thanks.

Zaxem
07.20.2013 , 06:10 AM | #150
I don't know how Darth Zannah would compare to the other sith lords but she would definitely have a spot on my list tho i'm being kinda biased since she is 1 of my favorite sith lords
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder