Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

They did it again….

Sikifetta
07.15.2013 , 08:31 PM | #1
Why would you not give others the same opportunities as people before auto leveling to 55 or transferring to TC?
Favoritism is what it boils down to. I know the ship is sinking but hey at least make it equal for everyone for the time being. Saying it's not available it just not going to cut it.

Elfa
07.16.2013 , 07:14 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ceickerman View Post
That was incredibly unnecessary.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

dbears
07.16.2013 , 01:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sikifetta View Post
Favoritism is what it boils down to.
That's a good one lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by ceickerman View Post
I like your style.

chuixupu
07.17.2013 , 01:14 PM | #4
It's a test server.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Apeth
07.17.2013 , 01:25 PM | #5
Impartiality is the key to good testing. Someone who does not make assumptions and try to change things for their own gain.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Silko
07.18.2013 , 01:06 PM | #6
You know that is the thing that really confuses me. You have people who pay to play your game and they WANT to test your content. You have people who are willing to pay YOU to make sure that the game works and yet you don't take full advantage of that. You have to be a sub to use the PTS and have to be a sub to post on these forums so clearly there are a large amount of subs who want to test your game. Fix it bw so you have a higher quality game and thus more people willing to give you their money.
"Those who ask for mercy, are too weak to deserve it"
Minions of Darkness Website

AlrikFassbauer
07.20.2013 , 08:19 AM | #7
The PTS is just too big. I just don't have that much HD space available anymore.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)