Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BIOWARE: Feedback Regarding Legacy Levels

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
BIOWARE: Feedback Regarding Legacy Levels

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 02:14 PM | #11
I'm sure there are some great ideas out there for what people might want. Maybe, Legacy LvL 40+ would allow you to unlock one Companion already available from another story. Maybe your Jedi would want Bodar, or your Trooper wants Mako. It would not be a storyline companion, just an extra companion like your ship droid or HK51. I could see cross companion unlocks doing well, especially with Role Players or people who prefer certain companions.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 02:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
How bout Legacy only with credits only. It is not hard to get credits in this game, even with all the money sinks.
I just made the thread, the details should be up to you people as the Legacy users. If you think the reward should be creds only, then make the item suggestion and say "CREDS ONLY NO CC". I'm all for it. Like you said, it is not tough to make creds at 55, and it would limit the use of CC on a Legacy Item. It means you would have to work for the Legacy and work for the creds. If that makes it more meaningful then so be it.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Desolaytore
07.06.2013 , 02:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
I'm sure there are some great ideas out there for what people might want. Maybe, Legacy LvL 40+ would allow you to unlock one Companion already available from another story. Maybe your Jedi would want Bodar, or your Trooper wants Mako. It would not be a storyline companion, just an extra companion like your ship droid or HK51. I could see cross companion unlocks doing well, especially with Role Players or people who prefer certain companions.
That would just **** up the story line anyway
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 02:23 PM | #14
That would just **** up the story line anyway
Well, if you seem to know it all... throw something out there. By all means. Unless of course the reason you don't is because others will treat your posts the way you've treated mine in two threads now.

I'm serious. Now is your chance to tell them what you want. Just type it in the box.

Desolaytore
07.06.2013 , 02:26 PM | #15
Well, if you seem to know it all... throw something out there. By all means. Unless of course the reason you don't is because others will treat your posts the way you've treated mine in two threads now.

I'm serious. Now is your chance to tell them what you want. Just type it in the box.
I already did on page 1.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One

Mark-JPS
07.06.2013 , 02:30 PM | #16
To Whom It May Concern:

*Please Note: TL;DR - I am Legacy 5 and I am endorsing players Legacy 40+ to receive some type of unique item showing their status as a high ranking legacy. I am not in this for myself.
LOL... legacy level 5... and you think you're a big shot in this forum... wait $200? ookkay. What comes out in your mouth is utter lies. SIgh.

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 02:31 PM | #17
I already did on page 1.
Hating the use of CC and insisting the item be Creds only, is a start. What I am asking is... what type of reward would you want? A speeder? A Pet? A title? Some glowing Aura around your player? Name something physical you would like to see as a Legacy 40+ reward.

daclouddwalker
07.06.2013 , 02:31 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
LOL... legacy level 5... and you think you're a big shot in this forum... wait $200? ookkay. What comes out in your mouth is utter lies. SIgh.
Whats your problem with him? you've been quite rude..

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 02:34 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
Spoiler
I would welcome any suggestions you have for a Legacy 40+ reward. There must be some physical reward you would want for players who have spent a great deal of time playing. Please feel free to share it with us.

Desolaytore
07.06.2013 , 02:35 PM | #20
Hating the use of CC and insisting the item be Creds only, is a start. What I am asking is... what type of reward would you want? A speeder? A Pet? A title? Some glowing Aura around your player? Name something physical you would like to see as a Legacy 40+ reward.
All of it. We already get a title though - 'Living Legend'
A glowing aura would be ******! Wish CE's got something like that, maybe a gold aura? But yeah, The Legacy sets need to be switched and rewarded to high legacy players. Make it where when you get to 50 you get a full legacy set that scales with you that you can give to your alt. Mount would also be nice but only if it is unique, tired of damn reskins.