Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stats not scaling properly in PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stats not scaling properly in PvP

tootoofun
07.06.2013 , 10:29 AM | #1
I'm well over 100% accuracy and 30% crit at level 37...zone into the battleground and the 2 stats aren't scaling (bolstering) as they're supposed to, I'm getting de-buffed to 20% crit and 92% accuracy..this is a horrible bug, yet seems commonplace as of lately in the game.

SithKerr
07.06.2013 , 10:40 AM | #2
My Jugg was the same way, I have really high defense, shield chance and shield absorb, but when I go into a WZ it goes down by over 10% in some and 20 in others, something is wrong there.

tootoofun
07.06.2013 , 10:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKerr View Post
My Jugg was the same way, I have really high defense, shield chance and shield absorb, but when I go into a WZ it goes down by over 10% in some and 20 in others, something is wrong there.
verified.

Warshades
07.06.2013 , 10:46 AM | #4
I remember something about this, it has to do with the stat destributions post lvl 50. For example at 55 you would have a really tuff time getting 30% crit, but before 50 its fairly easy.

Instead of tuning down all crit, they did it for just post 55

since WZ Bolster bolsters you to 55 stats, you'll see a drop rather than an increase.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Seireeni
07.06.2013 , 10:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Warshades View Post
I remember something about this, it has to do with the stat destributions post lvl 50. For example at 55 you would have a really tuff time getting 30% crit, but before 50 its fairly easy.

Instead of tuning down all crit, they did it for just post 55

since WZ Bolster bolsters you to 55 stats, you'll see a drop rather than an increase.
The OP said his character is level 37.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy

tootoofun
07.06.2013 , 11:25 AM | #6
/bump

tootoofun
07.06.2013 , 12:06 PM | #7
/bump

rlamela
07.06.2013 , 12:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
The OP said his character is level 37.
clearly you didnt read his post. He said that bioware fixed bolster in lowbies to be the same at 55. Therefore in lowbies you can take a hit on crit, surge & other stats. It is bolstering you up to 55 stats. and at 55 it is really hard to get those high crit, surge and other stat numbers.

tootoofun
07.06.2013 , 12:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
clearly you didnt read his post. He said that bioware fixed bolster in lowbies to be the same at 55. Therefore in lowbies you can take a hit on crit, surge & other stats. It is bolstering you up to 55 stats. and at 55 it is really hard to get those high crit, surge and other stat numbers.
then they did it yesterday if they did. precisely between 2PM and 7PM PST..so i highly doubt that's it. plus i was at the 102 and 30% before zoning in, therefore it should remain the same

Akuryu
07.06.2013 , 12:32 PM | #10
I really miss the days when you could put on a piece of gear and know exactly how it effected your stats. You could open up your character tab and know exactly how strong you are. You could look at gear options and know exactly what upgrade will provide you with the desired stat increase. Those were simpler times.