Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CTRL U x2 Still .. Sad?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
CTRL U x2 Still .. Sad?

Vikassi
07.05.2013 , 10:07 PM | #1
Lets face it guys .. Were still hitting CTRL+U x2 to play warzones .. I have to do this every time I log in and then randomly throughout my play period .. this is one of those annoying bugs that you think would be patched RIGHT away .. not because its game breaking .. but because its ANNOYING ..

the game is F2P and barely has any developers working on it anymore .. Skeleton crew for sure .. this is just how the game is run and you either deal or move along ..

cashogy_reborn
07.05.2013 , 10:41 PM | #2
this isnt the bug you were looking for...

/waveshand

Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Alizaro
07.06.2013 , 12:27 AM | #3
As a dev, I'd be embarrassed about this. To remind your player base you can't fix something so irritating that worked fine before must be frustrating for them as well. Not to mention , force leap and intercede. Come back in a couple months maybe?
Prophecy of the Five

Dark Force Rising (Témper, Shaddo, Tempermental, Alizar) 375 vr

cashogy_reborn
07.06.2013 , 12:32 AM | #4
"you guys are going to LOVE 2.4 if you like PvP! you wont have to hit CTRL + U twice anymore! oh you thought we were updating RWZ? lolno"
The King of Bads

Enjjeha
07.06.2013 , 12:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vikassi View Post
the game is F2P and barely has any developers working on it anymore .. Skeleton crew for sure .. this is just how the game is run and you either deal or move along ..
I understand you fustration as I find myself having to hit the dreaded key combo about 7-12 times in a play session, but last I knew BioWare still had a full staff for the development of SWTOR. You sir must be confusing the community team with the development team.
The Force. It surrounds us; it enfolds us; it gets us dates on Saturday nights.
- Obi Wan Kenobi, Famous Jedi Knight and Party Animal.

cashogy_reborn
07.06.2013 , 01:37 AM | #6
and honestly, while this is an annoying bug, its not that big of an issue. the work around takes all of 5 seconds to do
The King of Bads

Kerensk
07.06.2013 , 01:39 AM | #7
I haven't seen this problem in a while, I thought they had fixed it.
I wonder if it's made worse by system specs or server load.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”

DarthRaika
07.06.2013 , 03:03 AM | #8
It actually is a big bug. There are many people (and paying customers) who don't ask in gchat about how to fix it. Sure, in some ways I am glad I don't have to be in the same warzone as these people but I'm sure it does keep some of these people from q'n at times.

Monterone
07.06.2013 , 05:23 AM | #9
I can't believe we have to do this still either, but it's probably just an underlying bug that will point out a much bigger issue with poor client performance.

Actually, when I think about it, their fix will probably be for the client to automatically ctrl+u x2 when you enter a wz, so for the first 10-15 seconds you just won't be able to move.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

darktyphoon
07.06.2013 , 09:23 AM | #10
I have to do Ctrl + U x2 EVERY single time i change an instance, enter a warzone, leave a warzone, log in. It's so F***ing annoying almost dont want to log in til they fix it

CTRL + U X2 IS NOT A FIX, IT"S A BANDAID
The Dragneel Legacy
No Name Guild Republic GentleMen
Z'arex WingZero Untouchables Laxus Swiftech Helix-Fossil
My Stream Dragonslayer / From Beyond / The Eternal Warrior