Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I know there have been threads on this, but...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I know there have been threads on this, but...

Vant
07.05.2013 , 09:48 PM | #1
PLEASE! Enforce penalties to people who just leave warzones when things don't go their way. I equate it to a kid throwing a tantrum in the mall when mommy won't let him play in the food court. It's time you got your belt out and whipped some butt.

KettleBelll
07.05.2013 , 10:08 PM | #2
If you are less bad, then less people will leave the warzones you are in.

Vant
07.05.2013 , 10:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
Fail Troll, most of these cases I'm joining late after people have left.

KettleBelll
07.05.2013 , 11:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vant View Post
Fail Troll, most of these cases I'm joining late after people have left.
Queue with someone and you won't have these issues.

cashogy_reborn
07.06.2013 , 12:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
this.

and in all honesty, id rather have those folks bail as early as possible. i might get a good player in their place who can help orchestrate a comeback.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Kerensk
07.06.2013 , 01:43 AM | #6
Bads are the ones that quit. They even straight up say it, "Probably a premade, we're going to lose anyway."

Yeah, if you've never pushed yourself to the limits fighting a premade you probably haven't learned to be good enough to pull a win off.
I don't think quitters shouldn't be de-buffed. Just publicly shamed with "Quitter" added before their name, and the ability for the rest of us to vote kick them. Even if they're engaged in fighting.

It would probably be the closest thing to marking bads as we'll ever get.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”

chimex
07.06.2013 , 02:12 AM | #7
I'm all for publicly flogging them and exiling their families.
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Jyzai
07.06.2013 , 05:43 AM | #8
So let me get this straight you want to add a debuff to keep people from quiting, then you might as well get ready for insults at you and others on the team.

And with general chat going to everyone in the warzone you might as well forget about talking strategy with your team they can just say it in general. They can tell them what direction your going in, what player is doing what, and I`m sure there are other ways people can throw the game if there force to stay there.
So let me get this straight you want to add a debuff to keep people from quitting warzones, then you might as well get ready for insults at you and others on the team.

TheronFett
07.06.2013 , 06:39 AM | #9
Better yet, I want a "No Backfill" checkbox on my PvP menu so that I don't waste my time joining failure in progress.

Warshades
07.06.2013 , 06:43 AM | #10
I think it is funny we have 1 thread asking for quitter debuff so people wont leave, and another thread where someone openly admits to throwing a winning game cause he doesnt like his teamates strategy.

Interesting how wide in opinions we are.

To the OP, no to quitter debuffs. Too many problems and consequences to implement it.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”