Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

sell-dog
07.01.2013 , 10:52 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Jacen Solo
Obi-Wan
Mace Windu
Meetra Surik
Let me first note that I am not a Revan fanboy.

But I don't see how Meetra Surik is proposed in your reply without Revan being proposed as well. Darth Nyriss' Lightning overwhelmed both Meetra and Lord Scourge in the novel. Revan held her Lightning in his hand and then quickly defeated her.

It is mainly because of this feat that in my opinion if Meetra gets a spot on the list then Revan must be at least one spot above her.
"What's the difference between hot and cold doughnuts?"
"The difference is: cold ones I can eat 8, hot ones I can eat 48!"

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 10:55 AM | #12
Im not sure either belong here I don't know that they quite have the feats to make it past some of the others. other then that Jacen can not be on this list as his strongest was as Darth Caedus he will be on the Most powerful Sith list.

Wolfninjajedi
07.01.2013 , 10:56 AM | #13
I think we should just be looking at the PT era and beyond. With maybe SOME exceptions to the OR era....maybe.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

mefit
07.01.2013 , 10:56 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sell-dog View Post
Let me first note that I am not a Revan fanboy.

But I don't see how Meetra Surik is proposed in your reply without Revan being proposed as well. Darth Nyriss' Lightning overwhelmed both Meetra and Lord Scourge in the novel. Revan held her Lightning in his hand and then quickly defeated her.

It is mainly because of this feat that in my opinion if Meetra gets a spot on the list then Revan must be at least one spot above her.
Funny thing is , I probably like Revan above all those characters and often go back and forth with him being my number 1 ............... Does not hurt me that hes not on this list and keeps a lot of BS debating at a low if I just do not put him on a list that really at the end of the day does not matter but is fun to do regardless . Does not hurt Revan as a Character either , just keeps the Haters quiet !
So SHHHHHHHHH !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

marcelo_sdk
07.01.2013 , 10:56 AM | #15
#5 Mace Windu
#6 Revan
#7 Nomi Sunrider
#8 Obi-Wan Kenobi
#9 Thon
#10 Odan-Urr

That's what I would make right now. I tought about the Hero of Tython, but he's still too unexplored for me to form an final opinion about his skills.

EDIT: removed the later-Sith characters.

mefit
07.01.2013 , 10:58 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Im not sure either belong here I don't know that they quite have the feats to make it past some of the others. other then that Jacen can not be on this list as his strongest was as Darth Caedus he will be on the Most powerful Sith list.
Jacen as a Jedi was very Powerful , why can't we duel mention him seeing how Darth Caedus is really someone different than Jacen ?

Wolfninjajedi
07.01.2013 , 10:59 AM | #17
Guys were not including those that became Sith later on.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

mefit
07.01.2013 , 11:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
#5 Mace Windu
#6 Jacen Solo
#7 Anakin Skywalker
#8 Revan
#9 Nomi Sunrider
#10 Obi-Wan Kenobi

That's what I would make right now. I tought about the Hero of Tython, but he's still too unexplored for me to form an final opinion about his skills.

Book aside (Revan Novel) if we go by the Meetra (The Exile) Fanboys , she was way more powerful than Revan ,Nomi Sunrider, Anakin ,and Obi-Wan ........
Just sayin .

mefit
07.01.2013 , 11:01 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Guys were not including those that became Sith later on.
Sucks ..............

tunewalker
07.01.2013 , 11:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
#5 Mace Windu
#6 Jacen Solo
#7 Anakin Skywalker
#8 Revan
#9 Nomi Sunrider
#10 Obi-Wan Kenobi

once again I swear people don't read all the posts before posting.... Jacen and Anakin do not make the list they were sith at the height of their power as such they are on Most powerful Sith list not here.

Other then that since according to information we have from in-universe statement Revan was considered a pale imitation of Kun as such Nomi would be stronger then him also Thon...... Seba Sebatyne has better feats then he does as do I believe Obi-wan does he may come in 10th but...... Not sure when we consider Kol Skywalker, and several other candidates but he is certainly not more powerful then Thon Nomi or Seba.