Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

partylikeaturtle
07.04.2013 , 03:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
Of course, I don't have the Imp equivalent, because I only realized this was in the agent phase there a week after I leveled my 2nd agent through there...
Now is as good a time as any to roll another agent up to that point, since it's double XP for the next three and a half days

Aignox
07.04.2013 , 03:34 PM | #22
Hey , i'm fan of the achievement.
Sever French Darth Nihilus

http://img96.xooimage.com/files/b/f/...81-3f67dc5.jpg
| Ygnox ,Gardien Tank| Öxydar ,Malfrat Heal | Splendide ,Franc-Tireur| Iuyt ,Commando Dps | Aignox ,Mercenaire Dps | 47K Succès ,Cliqueur de Luxe Classement Interserveur des Succès
Guilde Buddies ; PVE HL // Rishi 5/5 16HM - Yavin IV 4/5 16HM
http://www.guilde-buddies.fr/forum/ !

Galaxagos
07.04.2013 , 03:52 PM | #23
Achievement points are at 13,905

Mugen_no_Jidai
07.04.2013 , 05:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by partylikeaturtle View Post
Now is as good a time as any to roll another agent up to that point, since it's double XP for the next three and a half days
Unfortunately, this I just missed it a week ago on my second Agent, so I don't know that I'll roll a third just to get it. I was rushing through the planet and (mostly) ignoring achievements due to wanting to level fast with double XP/being already over-leveled.

Quote: Originally Posted by Galaxagos View Post
Achievement points are at 13,905
See the OP with instructions on how to post an update.

a-madman
07.04.2013 , 05:36 PM | #25
Class
Chapter 1 of the Agent achievement doesn’t unlock fully after one play-through

I got it 1st time
LVL 55 Vanguard x 2 LVL 55 Commando x2 LVL 55 Sage LVL 55 Shadow LVL 55 Sentinel LVL 55 Guardian LVL55 Scoundrel LVL 55 Powertech LVL 55 Sniper LVL 55 Assassin And some other toons that get forgotten about

MitchPB
07.04.2013 , 05:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by a-madman View Post
Class
Chapter 1 of the Agent achievement doesn’t unlock fully after one play-through

I got it 1st time
It could be a retroactive bug, i leveled 2 agents before achievements were released and it says incomplete.
<BOG> | <Concept>
Elite Warlord | from Beyond | Dragonslayer | the Eternal Warrior | Gate Crasher | Dread Master

TahiriSolo
07.05.2013 , 03:28 PM | #27
0% Event (have gotten the one but it resets because the event is not active)
21% Flashpoints
90% Legacy
66% Location
73% Operation
100% Companion
51% PvP
99% Space

I am much to lazy to figure out how to take a screen shot and upload it somewhere, so if someone wants to take a SS of me be my guest.

Ansalem
07.05.2013 , 04:14 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TahiriSolo View Post
0% Event (have gotten the one but it resets because the event is not active)
21% Flashpoints
90% Legacy
66% Location
73% Operation
100% Companion
51% PvP
99% Space

I am much to lazy to figure out how to take a screen shot and upload it somewhere, so if someone wants to take a SS of me be my guest.
Im too lazy to do that with my own dont expect me to do one for you:P

Mugen_no_Jidai
07.05.2013 , 06:17 PM | #29
Quote:
Hit your Print Screen button, go to your SWTOR folder, probably My Documents/Star Wars - The Old Republic/Screenshots, and upload that to a photo database such as this, this, or this. Not a whole lot I'm asking for here, folks. This is the same as any other leaderboard out there--pics or parses required.

SebastianII
07.06.2013 , 08:35 AM | #30
Achievement farmer myself, curious if anyone has completed the "Champion of Tatooine" achievement. Specifically I can't find the Sand People Flayer. Is this guy not in the game, or am I just missing where he is located?
Starpath Legacy
Kezey ~Kesey~Thesis~Verve~Skys~Upset~Theorem~Tarif
The Bastion Server