Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

mattyboi
08.18.2013 , 07:23 AM | #101
Update for CmdrShepard

http://i.imgur.com/hLv907w.jpg

100% Events and 15200 AP

Also in regards to the PTS - all the dailies are getting their own sub-section in the list which not only includes CZ-198 and Oricon but also the Belsavis (Non-section x) dalies.

StJon
08.18.2013 , 10:39 AM | #102
i was very slow this time around lol didnt have much chance to work on achievements lately but i finnally got the coolest title to date

http://i.imgur.com/sNGYyEo.jpg

Goodwork on people getting on 2nd day its impressive

partylikeaturtle
08.18.2013 , 02:47 PM | #103
Lol I haven't updated this for a long time, I guess I'll post since I finished the Bounty Contract event. Haven't gained a huge amount of points though....

11,175 points for Rhabech

metaIsaber
08.19.2013 , 01:47 PM | #104
Update: Metalsaber (Pot5) 17065 Achievement Points

http://imgur.com/gEVHUsN

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.20.2013 , 03:43 PM | #105
A few relevant updates from the patch that is dropping tonight:

Quote:
- Increased the reward to 20 Cartel Coins for the “Big Time” Achievement gained by earning Social 10 .
- The Sand People Flayer is no longer required to obtain the "Champion of Tatooine" Achievement.
- The SIS Watchman is no longer required to obtain the "Tyrant of Ilum!" Achievement.
That should make the Campion of Tatooine finally available for that planet, and also Tyrant of Ilum, and by extension Ilum's Most Wanted/Ilum Conquest (assuming that more of the listed NPCs there aren't missing). Not sure if the Big Time achievement reward increase is retroactive or not.

Looks like Ygnox is closing on you pretty quickly there, Swagger.

DustinDune
08.20.2013 , 07:49 PM | #106
My Liberator of Ilum is stuck with the double Imperial Artillery Droid. Tried killing another one and still there. Anyone have this? I also don't have any new 50's on pub side so im also stuck on getting Imperial Armsmaster til i find someone to let me in there Crystal Ball phase.
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
30K+ AP

StJon
08.21.2013 , 04:00 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by DustinDune View Post
My Liberator of Ilum is stuck with the double Imperial Artillery Droid. Tried killing another one and still there. Anyone have this? I also don't have any new 50's on pub side so im also stuck on getting Imperial Armsmaster til i find someone to let me in there Crystal Ball phase.
Servers are 'bout to go down so i cant post screenshots but heres what i know from memory

There are 2 imperial artillery droids one is a champion near the Main Imperial base (it roams the outside of the base and its easy to spot)
the other only spawns when you aggro a group of mobs on the outside
If memory serves me right the group of mobs in question are teh 2 little soldiers next to the medcenter droid
Again when servers are back up ill post it

Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
Looks like Ygnox is closing on you pretty quickly there, Swagger.
Yeah i been spending alot of time leveling and playing with a real life friend wich means less achievements >.< lol but oh well.... im not out of the race yet!

EDIT: Screenshots

DustinDune
08.21.2013 , 01:06 PM | #108
Thanks Swagger
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
30K+ AP

Amtoru
08.23.2013 , 12:54 AM | #109
Hello. Just want to add my achievements, unfortunately not too much yet

Embitu
The Red Eclipse
9680, screenshot
Reputations: 4+1

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.23.2013 , 04:25 AM | #110
So, does the Data Mining achievement need to be all on one character, or something? I just finished all of the required droids (across multiple toons), yet received no achievement. Was looking forward to getting it off my list, so that was kind of a buzz-kill for the evening.