Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware your killing my guild by...

Felkroth
06.17.2013 , 09:29 PM | #1
rehashing old content. No one wanted to go back to NiM Denova, and now after multiple run-thrus of TFB, no one wants to be in NiM TFB....

I feel like the boy from Jurassic Park in the Jeep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6W4uOvL8wk

"Welp, we're back in TFB again."

In other words, hire some more people to crank out new crap please...I can't take another nightmare thats old content simply rehashed with a couple bullcrap mechanics thrown in but really just tighter enrage timers and bigger hits on the same fights we've done for a year already.

RandomXChance
06.18.2013 , 08:11 AM | #2
Just could not help yourself and had to restart this pathetic whine thread all over again?

andretious
06.18.2013 , 08:54 AM | #3
I 100% agree with this and feel the same way. They are basically shooting themselfs in the foot by making people do the same instances for 6 months on end and only offering different difficultys as means to keep us busy. I want to vomit after doing tfb for 6 months straight. Please brighten up Bioware. I want your game to succeed.

Leafy_Bug
06.18.2013 , 09:37 AM | #4
You are asking them to hire more people to create content. This is against EA policy where they are using the minimum staff required to ask the maximum price. They know people don't leave because 'dude, this is star wars' so they have no reason to chuck out new ops .

Beaunidle
06.18.2013 , 09:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RandomXChance View Post
Just could not help yourself and had to restart this pathetic whine thread all over again?
Pretty harsh that wording....

To be fair the O/P has a point, TfB rehashed is a new challenge yes, but it's already very stale for a lot of raiders. It's not new content, just re-tuned old content that many of us have done to death.

S&V wasn't spectacularly tricky, but it was fun and best of all it was new with a different environment and creatures.

Ansalem
06.18.2013 , 09:59 AM | #6
If BW wants to challenge top raiding guilds they will stop releasing nightmare versions many months after the original content is out. We effectively get x number of months to practice strats and get stuff down. Then if its like nightmare TFB we had to wait 9 months for it...it doesnt feel fun. I would rather have them release all modes of a new operation at the same time and actually create something new down the road.

paowee
06.18.2013 , 11:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
If BW wants to challenge top raiding guilds they will stop releasing nightmare versions many months after the original content is out.
This.

TFB came out at 9 month ago...

Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.4.0/terror-beyond
9/26/2012
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Felkroth
06.18.2013 , 03:36 PM | #8
mucho props btw to the above poster....I play a gunslinger in a top end raiding guild, and really enjoyed your engineering video.

Dismayven
06.18.2013 , 03:42 PM | #9
seems like YOU are killing your guild by crying a lot

Atlanis
06.19.2013 , 03:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Felkroth View Post
rehashing old content. No one wanted to go back to NiM Denova, and now after multiple run-thrus of TFB, no one wants to be in NiM TFB....

I feel like the boy from Jurassic Park in the Jeep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6W4uOvL8wk

"Welp, we're back in TFB again."

In other words, hire some more people to crank out new crap please...I can't take another nightmare thats old content simply rehashed with a couple bullcrap mechanics thrown in but really just tighter enrage timers and bigger hits on the same fights we've done for a year already.

Killed the Secretboss already you have? If not go kill it and then whine
----Enclave @ Jarkai Sword----
Ata'lan Dor'al'ke
"Angry? Have a Jawa...."