Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Good Sith Class Choice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Good Sith Class Choice

ZeroWarden's Avatar


ZeroWarden
06.15.2013 , 10:26 AM | #1
Hello,

I play as a Republic Commando, and It's good but, I want to be a sith for a little while. I get told the Bounty Hunter is the same as a trooper but I honestly don't know what class to be...I can't make up my mind...someone do it for me? haha.

thanks,

-Zero

_biddan_'s Avatar


_biddan_
06.15.2013 , 11:28 AM | #2
sith juggernaut,tank,light sided.
thank me later.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

SandsOfArrakis's Avatar


SandsOfArrakis
06.15.2013 , 12:32 PM | #3
I have 2 level 55 Sith's. Marauder and Sorcerer. Great fun to play them as fully lightside.
═rulan (Sage) ~ Jeanne'd'Arc (Guardian) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sent)
RhÝannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ ╠rulan (Mara) ~ AurorÔ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

Heathenblood's Avatar


Heathenblood
06.15.2013 , 06:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroWarden View Post
Hello,

I play as a Republic Commando, and It's good but, I want to be a sith for a little while. I get told the Bounty Hunter is the same as a trooper but I honestly don't know what class to be...I can't make up my mind...someone do it for me? haha.

thanks,

-Zero
Bounty hunter merc is the same as a commando. Each class has a mirror class may be different animations but the do the same damage over the same amount of time an example would be. Mortor volley = death from above. They have different animations but are the same ability
-Heathenblood

ZeroWarden's Avatar


ZeroWarden
06.16.2013 , 05:48 AM | #5
Hey,

Thank you all for the replies. I'll look into all of them since I'm a subscriber and can make 12 toons.

Thanks.

-Zero

Caelrie's Avatar


Caelrie
06.17.2013 , 02:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
sith juggernaut,tank,light sided.
thank me later.
I did that. My ship feels like it's full of violent psychopaths and I'm the only sane one there.

Dallayna's Avatar


Dallayna
06.17.2013 , 04:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
I did that. My ship feels like it's full of violent psychopaths and I'm the only sane one there.
But.... But... But.... That's part of the fun!!!!

Well, that and laughing so hard you fall out of your chair once in a while at some of the conversations- particularly with Jedi.... I love playing LS Sith and talking to Jedi!!!

AGSThomas's Avatar


AGSThomas
06.18.2013 , 09:17 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
sith juggernaut,tank,light sided.
thank me later.
Light side is not for the Sith Warrior. The story makes a heck of a lot more sense dark side. All Darkside choices are even comical how evil for evil's sake it is. If you want a break from goodie two shoes republic. Play a Darkside Sith Warrior. Its refreshingly devilish.
Med´vh - Deception Assassin (PvP DPS)
D´omedes - Vengeance Juggernaut (PvP DPS)
Server: 5 Prophecies

_biddan_'s Avatar


_biddan_
06.18.2013 , 07:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AGSThomas View Post
Light side is not for the Sith Warrior. The story makes a heck of a lot more sense dark side. All Darkside choices are even comical how evil for evil's sake it is. If you want a break from goodie two shoes republic. Play a Darkside Sith Warrior. Its refreshingly devilish.
i did,didn't like it.

i totally preferred my light V jugg's story,much more comical and surprising.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

SandsOfArrakis's Avatar


SandsOfArrakis
06.19.2013 , 01:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
i did,didn't like it.

i totally preferred my light V jugg's story,much more comical and surprising.
Indeed. My Mara is light 5 as well. Some of the quest NPC's were taken completely by surprise.
═rulan (Sage) ~ Jeanne'd'Arc (Guardian) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sent)
RhÝannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ ╠rulan (Mara) ~ AurorÔ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse