Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xenotech Weaponmaster HeadGear needed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Xenotech Weaponmaster HeadGear needed

Capo_Marmaglia
06.14.2013 , 12:41 PM | #1
Im looking for this armor from one year. Even the schematic will be fine. I need it!!!!!
There is someone here who know where to find it? (piece or schematic, or both...)
is this http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/30416/Xenotech-Weaponmaster's-Headgear

Even if there is someone who can craft it (its artifact quality) i can trade it!!
May the force be with us

JRastenn
06.14.2013 , 02:01 PM | #2
Xenotech gear used to be a random drop from bosses in storymode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace, then later it was added to flashpoint bosses. Since 2.0, all those bosses drop Black Hole gear instead. You might be able to find it as an exceptionally rare random trash drop now, but that's about it. Also, I don't think you could ever craft Xenotech gear.

In other words, you could run EV and KP a million times and hope you win the lottery, but that's about it.

Capo_Marmaglia
06.15.2013 , 02:01 AM | #3
damn. Back to cover

well... but there is always hope right? I need it for my little brother, and if someone have it, i can trade for a lot of credits. (in Sith warrior progression video, Marauder suit a kallig-countenance like headgear... how its possible?!
(if fake, i will crash your face with my force power... so no joke )

VigDiath
06.15.2013 , 06:52 AM | #4
I have it on my Mara but it's bound. I probably wore it for about 6 months and just kept upgrading it. Nice piece and people would /whisper me on fleet asking what the name of it was and where I got it
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

LVee
06.15.2013 , 07:11 AM | #5
[[Prototype] Primeval Vindicator's Headgear] (can be spotted on GTN) have the same look, unfortunately, it's just heavy armor.
_