Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i fail in send a mail

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

flumil
06.14.2013 , 08:14 AM | #1
I was wrong to send an email.
send him an email to Takahashi but I wanted to send the email to mine called and send Takahashy things now will put 11 major boost experience, 3 or 4 minor experiencie boost, 3 or 4 warzone experiencie boost, pink color crystal and purple with +41 endurance and 25,000 gold, I want some Gm and Adm help me get my stuff. thank you very much

Fail in send a email in game

My name is takahashy is game in empire and kuriya in republic please help me

THX all

HiltoftheDragon
06.14.2013 , 12:16 PM | #2
The Starkillerz Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 60 * Serinety 60 * Noliana 60 * Adea 58 * Revenup 60

Tatile
06.14.2013 , 02:00 PM | #3
From the sounds of it, the guy sent a whole load of "get my alt started" stuff to a guy named Takahashi, rather than his alt: Takahashy.

He wants a CSR Droid to help him get the stuff back.

It's doubtful that's going to happen, though OP, and your best bet would be to try to contact the incorrect recipient first.

Njordulfr
06.14.2013 , 03:18 PM | #4
First of all, please try not to start two threads stating the same problem.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=650726

About your problem, a week ago, someone posted a thread with the same problem ranting about the "unsatisfactory answer" the team gave him. Based on their answer, I doubt they will give you your things back since it wasn't a bug of the game. It was actually your fault for not double checking who you sent the message.

So, yupp, you should really try to contact who you sent the stuff and see if he/she is honest enough to give your stuff back.

Good luck!
Darth Devhastor (DD Sin) & Darth Darnage (Tank Jugger)
Server: The Red Eclipse
“Everything of significance is the result of conquest.” ―Darth Sidious, Book of Sith

Mundako
06.14.2013 , 06:46 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi flumil,

I'm sorry, but we are not able to return mail to the sender, this will happen automatically after 30 days if the mail was not accepted. If the other character exists, try contacting him by sending another mail or adding him to your friends list. Maybe he will agree and send the attachments back to you.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5281
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

sabbey
06.14.2013 , 09:47 PM | #6
I don't know, but it would be nice if BioWare could add auto fill-in names from one's legacy, having it already in place for the guild and friend's lists. In any case, good luck getting your stuff back.