Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Log In

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

God_Of_Cake
06.13.2013 , 10:59 AM | #1
I have been taken a break from the game for a few days and before my break, I could log in perfectly fine with my display name and password, but now when I try to log in, it says I am using an invalid password or display name (or security key but I don't have one) and I can't log in, but my log in info works perfectly fine for the forums so I would like some help with this, because I want to use the subscription I paid for, when I want to use it.

Mundako
06.13.2013 , 05:37 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi God_Of_Cake,

In case you've ticked the checkbox for "Remember this account" in your launcher, can you please untick the box, clear all the fields and then restart the launcher and try again. Usually this will fix the described issue. Also from my own experience, make sure that you are not accidentally using a different keyboard layout which could change the order of some special characters.

Please let us know if unticking the box and restarting the launcher could help. Thank you.
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

God_Of_Cake
06.13.2013 , 07:49 PM | #3
It still doesn't work even after doing that, and I think it may be related to something weird that happened with the website when it asked me to log back in, I typed everything is perfectly and it said something was wrong, but then for my display name, I clicked the like drop down box of "what we think you'll put here" or whatever and that worked for my display name, password was completely the same, and the display name was typed EXACTLY the same as before I did the thing I did.

Mundako
06.13.2013 , 09:19 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Have you tried typing your account details into notepad, for example, and then copy&paste it into the launcher? This way you could confirm that the info entered into the launcher is indeed correct.

God_Of_Cake
06.14.2013 , 11:21 AM | #5
I don't know what is going on, it works on website and doesn't work on launcher, I typed the exact same thing...is it possible to just change my display name, seems like the best way to fix the problem.

Mundako
06.14.2013 , 06:07 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Unfortunately, we are not able to change your display name but have you tried changing your password, maybe that could help?