Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Sinapus
03.11.2014 , 08:51 PM | #201
So the Agent has Commander Shepard's Cutscene Pistol of Doom as well?
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

OddballEasyEight
03.12.2014 , 02:10 AM | #202
Well, here's a simple explanation of where the blade comes from (wrong universe, but still)
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

Lowfrequenzy
03.12.2014 , 05:26 AM | #203
Great comic.

Ilayas
03.17.2014 , 12:30 AM | #204

<< First <Previous | Next>
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder I will be attending the Community Cantina Tour in in Boulder, Colorado on March 22nd.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

Ilayas
03.24.2014 , 12:44 AM | #205

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.

BTW the Community Cantina down in Boulder CO was a ton of fun. If you guys ever get the chance to attend one of them you totally should! I got to talk with Courtney Woods and Cory Butler and I won a t-shirt! All the Bioware people were really nice and friendly as were the other people attending.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
03.24.2014 , 12:53 AM | #206
All creatures will make merry...
...under pain of death
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Ilayas
03.31.2014 , 12:14 AM | #207

In other news.... The people over at SwtorStrategies.com stumbled across my Tumblr dedicated to this comic and apparently liked it so much that they wrote a very lovely article about my work. It really made my week thanks guys.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
03.31.2014 , 01:22 AM | #208
Silly agent. Doesn't she know the reward for a job well done is a harder job?

-Schlock Mercenary

Ilayas
03.31.2014 , 02:35 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinapus View Post
Silly agent. Doesn't she know the reward for a job well done is a harder job?

That actually is a pretty accurate assessment of the agent story line.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xakthul
03.31.2014 , 03:39 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
That actually is a pretty accurate assessment of the agent story line.
Or the BH one...
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf