Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas
03.03.2014 , 01:52 AM | #191
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...11-d78q1jr.jpg
<< First <Previous | Next>
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

Sinapus
03.05.2014 , 02:55 AM | #192
...what sort of effect would that drug have on Mendy?
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

Ilayas
03.05.2014 , 08:53 AM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinapus View Post
...what sort of effect would that drug have on Mendy?
Despite what his name would imply, Mendiloquence doesn't really out right lie about things. So you wouldn't really need to use a truth serum on him. Given the opportunity to talk about himself he will gladly do so.

He is a strong force user so I doubt the effects would be as severe or as long lasting for him. Combine that with Mendiloquence personality and world view I doubt you would be able to tell much of a difference.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ilayas
03.10.2014 , 12:54 AM | #194
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...11-d79mrja.jpg
<< First <Previous | Next>
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.

-----------------------------------------
I have announcements to make!

I re-designed the website and logo. I thought it was time to clean them both up, I hope you guys like it.

The Community Cantina Tour is going to be in Boulder, Colorado on March 22nd and I am going to be in attendance. Boulder is probably the closest that this event will ever be to me so I might as well take advantage of that. Hanging out in a bar with a bunch of SWTOR fans seems like it will be a lot of fun. If for some strange reason you have a burning desire to meet me in person now you have the chance. If you have no desire to meet me in person I'm sure there will be plenty of other people way cooler then me to hang out with.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
03.10.2014 , 05:36 AM | #195
The blade was in Hammerspace, of course.

(Hm. Maybe she needs a gigantic hammer for use against Mendy.)
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

03.10.2014 , 10:22 PM | #196
lol I always wondered where they keep the knives.
*edit you can make the same joke is they ever run into a bounty hunter "how do you have a endless supply of rockets in your wrists"

Fidelicatessen
03.11.2014 , 12:08 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by avatarearth View Post
lol I always wondered where they keep the knives.
*edit you can make the same joke is they ever run into a bounty hunter "how do you have a endless supply of rockets in your wrists"
At least the Bounty Hunter has power armor, so they have some demi-reasonable cabinet or something.

Operatives? There is simply NO place you could hide that knife. Then you pull it out AGAIN to stab them in the back. Bag Of Many Things, methinks.

Xakthul
03.11.2014 , 03:17 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
At least the Bounty Hunter has power armor, so they have some demi-reasonable cabinet or something.

Operatives? There is simply NO place you could hide that knife. Then you pull it out AGAIN to stab them in the back. Bag Of Many Things, methinks.
This.... For the attack graphics to make sense, there'd have to be like four of those huge freaking knives...
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Ilayas
03.11.2014 , 04:58 PM | #199
Since there has been some confusion about the agent's blades I made this handy guide that will hopefuly clear things up.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...11-d79rwed.jpg
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xakthul
03.11.2014 , 05:50 PM | #200
Hmmm..... It goes to the same place as the Smuggler's shield projector, the agent's holo-computer, the GIANT FREAKING RIFLE that Risha seems to always be carrying, and all the Jedi Khem eats.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf