Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas

Imperial Entanglements is a fan made Star Wars The Old Republic Parody comic. A fatally upbeat future Sith Lord is reluctantly joined by an Imperial Intelligence officer as they try to save the Sith Empire. Mostly from it's self.

This comic follows the Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and over all Sith Empire story lines so needless to say there will be spoilers. Currently the comic is updating once a week on Monday.

Update: 9/13/2015

When I originally started this comic it was possible to post images in posts. That has since been disabled. I'm going through and updating my old comic posts to match the format I currently use to post comic updates so it is less confusing for new readers.

Update: 8/1/2013

Hey everyone I'm doing some clean up on this thread to make it easier for everyone to follow the comic. So I'm going to be standardizing all the comic strip sizes and adding in a navigation bar. This should make it easier for everyone to read and enjoy the comic.

Hey guys I've been working on this comic for awhile now and I'm finally ready to share it with you. It's a parody comic following the Imperial Agent, Sith Warrior and Empire side story lines. For right now I'm going to update it twice a week, until this story arch is over and see were things are after that. Any ways I hope you enjoy this comic because I've enjoyed making it. :)

Edited by Ilayas

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I experimented on several sizes for the strip it self (on several different screen sizes including my ipad and laptop) and this was pretty much as small as I could make it. Any smaller and it becomes much harder to read. While I do agree with you that it's a bit on the long side, trust me you don't want me to go any smaller.

I'm glad you like the comic! The next one will be posted shortly. :)

Edited by Ilayas

003 - Cult of the Forgotten

- In which an organization that is totally not a cult is looking for new members.

You can also view this comic on:

Deviant Art

Tumblr

This Comic is inspired by attempts to try and explain what guilds are to mother, who doesn't play video games, and thinks that fact that I do (as a grown adult) is silly. You can probably make a pretty good guess how successful I was at it.

Edited by Ilayas
updating

I'm aware but honestly it's kind of a pain to re-size them just so I can post them on this thread. I don't know of a way to re-size an image with bbcode that works on this site. So I think, going forward, that I'm just gonna post them at the same size I post them everywhere else.