Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arahakust
06.10.2013 , 01:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Iggyemu View Post
Yes it's the only we can verify the times of the kills regardless of time-zone.
Actually, achievements do change timestamps according to your timezone so it's possible to verify solely via ingame. Something I tested out of curiosity.

Example: Get achievement at 8 PM Eastern. Change timezone of personal clock back an hour, the achievement will say 7 PM. This holds true for viewing other people's achievements as well, so it's possible to just have someone make a character and look at a person's achievements to verify.

Regardless though, thank you for keeping track of the progression.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

Carlenux
06.10.2013 , 01:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Arahakust View Post
Actually, achievements do change timestamps according to your timezone so it's possible to verify solely via ingame. Something I tested out of curiosity.

Example: Get achievement at 8 PM Eastern. Change timezone of personal clock back an hour, the achievement will say 7 PM. This holds true for viewing other people's achievements as well, so it's possible to just have someone make a character and look at a person's achievements to verify.

Regardless though, thank you for keeping track of the progression.
yeah old trick, i always forget to pic with the clock ill try to do it this time lol, i always have to do like 10 diff pics to proof of different stuff, but yeah time stamp is the easiest way.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Iggyemu
06.10.2013 , 08:24 PM | #13
Well looks like we are delayed. I will investigate the the achievement time stamp. Trust me I know how easy it is to forget the UTC time stamp in the screenshot. I would be ecstatic if everything could be verified from just the achievement.

Edit:: I added instructions to the first post explaining how to take a screenshot with the UTC Clock window present. This can be found under the section that details how to verify boss kills.
SuckaFish on The Bastion (Empire)
Tigg: Sorcerer (Corruption)
Officer/Raid Leader

http://suckafish.enjin.com/

Krazy_Karl
06.11.2013 , 05:46 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Iggyemu View Post
Well looks like we are delayed. I will investigate the the achievement time stamp. Trust me I know how easy it is to forget the UTC time stamp in the screenshot. I would be ecstatic if everything could be verified from just the achievement.

Edit:: I added instructions to the first post explaining how to take a screenshot with the UTC Clock window present. This can be found under the section that details how to verify boss kills.
If this were even remotely like a "race" you'd see more participation and your rules would be well within reason. As this is nothing like a "race", you'll see very little participation, and the rankings will not be a true reflection of the top guilds in SWTOR.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

Iggyemu
06.11.2013 , 08:22 PM | #15
Looks like it's a go for Wednesday. Please remember to take your verification screenshots. Ensure that the achievement and the UTC Time Stamp are present. Good luck to all that participate.
SuckaFish on The Bastion (Empire)
Tigg: Sorcerer (Corruption)
Officer/Raid Leader

http://suckafish.enjin.com/

dipstik
06.12.2013 , 12:49 PM | #16
nclude the following items in your post:
Guild Name: Unnecessary Girth
Guild Website (If you have one): http://unnecessarygirth.enjin.com/
Server: The Bastion
Region: US West

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/1281090.jpg

combat log says twisted spawn came at 11:08:49 PDT

[11:08:49.916] [@Addas] [Twisted Spawn {3020465815683072}:154000752092] [ {3009028317773824}] [Event {836045448945472}: ModifyThreat {836045448945483}] () <50000>

think the down was at 11:10 AM PDT

somsone might post a stream of it later

bigheadbrandon
06.12.2013 , 01:18 PM | #17
anyone else hitting a wall on the dread guards?

Krazy_Karl
06.12.2013 , 01:29 PM | #18
Looks like Bioware broke 8M HM Dread Guards. The DPS requirements are impossible for even a group of fully 72 min/maxed players.

Enraged at a point where making up the damage difference would be impossible.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

dhowl
06.12.2013 , 01:32 PM | #19
One time we managed to get to ~700k on kelsara when he enraged. Still seems really hard / impossbile.

bigheadbrandon
06.12.2013 , 01:35 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by dhowl View Post
One time we managed to get to ~700k on kelsara when he enraged. Still seems really hard / impossbile.
the one fight people had no complaints about on the pts gets overtuned to where its unplayable