Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scum and Villainy Secret Boss

TrillOG-
07.30.2013 , 06:46 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by WillHolmes View Post
Has anyone gotten around to casting both items on a person at the same time in the cave above the stairs, i noticed someone tired the womp rats but lets get this on a person same as the TFB spawned, try amulet then hypergate while effect is still on them kinda thing.
I think someone tried the amulet then the orb, I'd like to see someone try the orb then the amulet because the orb seems to stick around longer.

dipstik
08.04.2013 , 03:16 PM | #92
update: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...ht=secret+boss

looks like severity will be making attempts tonight

dipstik
08.04.2013 , 08:22 PM | #93
not sure if anyone wants to chime in...

from what i saw they killed 2-3 adds from the cave at the same time (they were all at 25% ish and talked about a buff), then used the orb, while all wearing the mask. red hateful essence/presence spawns

this was 16m nim snv

Bzeig
08.04.2013 , 08:31 PM | #94
So... since it's now been seen. Here it is:

go to the cave bring all the add's to 20ish % tilt hey each get the buff. Once all the adds get the buff the Hateful Presence spawns.
Netto - Guardian Tank
Futtbuker - Sharpshooter GS
Shadowed

dipstik
08.04.2013 , 08:32 PM | #95
so u dont need the orb?

Bzeig
08.04.2013 , 08:33 PM | #96
You do for after he's summoned. You get as many attempts as you want as it resets the orb on use. Unlike the dreadful entity where it despawned on a wipe.
Netto - Guardian Tank
Shadowed

Darth_Dreselus
08.04.2013 , 09:36 PM | #97
So do you need to clear the raid first? My twitch ****ed up and I didn't see what happened after their last Styrak pull.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Bzeig
08.04.2013 , 10:17 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
So do you need to clear the raid first? My twitch ****ed up and I didn't see what happened after their last Styrak pull.
Yes it has to be cleared
Netto - Guardian Tank
Shadowed

deceptweb
08.04.2013 , 10:28 PM | #99
How to spawn the sv secret boss
http://www.twitch.tv/thinmintz/c/2693934
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

OriginalTomoka
08.04.2013 , 10:39 PM | #100
Spawning the Hateful Entity:

As shown by <Severity Gaming>'s stream as of recent and in the above post, in order to spawn the boss a raid team must simply take all the adds at the top of the stairs and get them down below 20% without killing them in the cave on 16-man NiM (in this case with a cleared instance). Once one add reaches 20% it will stop attacking and begin to be consumed by the Devour Essence debuff. The debuff lasts for 30 seconds, in which time all the adds must obtain this debuff before any of them are killed. After this, the adds will all die and the Hateful Essence will spawn. Simply click the orb on the boss at this point to begin the fight. The person with the orb will be stunned for a brief period before you will all exit combat and the boss officially spawns.

10 million HP - The moves are very similar to the Dreadful Entity, however the gate back to Titan 6 and Thrasher are locked once the fight begins. If you wipe and do not return to the medical center, the entire raid will be randomly ported around the instance (including outside of the Oasis City entrance elevator). Once the boss is spawned it does not remove itself from the instance. The orb will stay refreshed so long as you only click the boss at this point in order to pull it again.

There are some new moves as well which include a pull into the lightning pools, and another move called Deathmark which places 4 random sets of timed DoTs on the raid. These DoTs can be cleansed. If they are not, each one will instantly kill that person in the raid. The time on each of the DoTs is as follows:

1. Skull Debuff ~ 3 seconds
2. Full Body Icon Debuff ~ 12 seconds
3. Face Icon Debuff ~ 8-10 seconds
4. Cylindrical Object Debuff ~ 5 seconds

They spawn in random sets (unsure how many each round) on random raid members, however they do not spawn more than 2 of each buff, if any at all.

This is all we know at the moment. Thanks for watching our streams and we wish you all the best!