Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC Transfers & Guild Bank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
APAC Transfers & Guild Bank

Greywatcher
06.07.2013 , 12:52 AM | #21
As I posted in the Dalborra forum we just had our guild bank tabs restored today for Corvus/Korvus that we reformed on Harbinger. (Thank you Bioware)

I had my ticket in since the 2nd asking for confirmation on the transfer process that I read in the FAQs, since I didn't hear back by the time transfers opened and they were never updated I disbanded the guilds that night after moving most of my characters over.

I then updated that ticket with details on the Dalborra guilds (how many bank tabs, which character was the GM etc and the time I disbanded them) and the new details for our guild on Harbinger.

When I received the email with the new Transfer FAQs I updated the ticket twice, explaining the amount of time I had put into researching about transferring over, trying to confirm details etc and how annoyed I was to find the FAQs change the day after transfers opened. (leave all angry words at the door, hard to do but they don't help)

Today I came home from work with an answer to my ticket and our guild tabs restored. =)

So if you were in my boat there is hope and they do listen, granted it might take a wee bit of time as I assume they have to confirm your guild has been disbanded on Dalborra first so there is no double ups.

Hope this helps you guys =)

Edit* Thanks Owen for quoting that =), was slowly getting around to updating threads I had posted in ^^
Moonstorm - GM of Corvus/Korvus

Cammag
06.07.2013 , 08:31 PM | #22
That's great to hear Greywatcher. Glad they finally got it sorted for you and your guildies.

I hope that they come to their senses and give us all our guild bank bays back.

Come on BW, what you guys have done is just not fair.

Kemra
06.09.2013 , 05:12 AM | #23
My guild has submitted multiple tickets about this and yet we get refused over and over to have our guild bank and tabs restored, how is this fair that some guilds have had theirs restored and yet we keep getting the same response that Bioware can change their policy whenever they wish and its tough luck for us.

We will continue submitting tickets. You have a lot of unhappy customers guys, surely keeping them happy is worth maybe 30 minutes of your time to restore our tabs?
Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will.

Co-GM Dark Hearts, GM Wipes on Trash, Progression team member of Ebony (current), Hard CoR (disbanded) and Suicide Squad (disbanded), no RL since 2012!

krakl
06.09.2013 , 11:18 PM | #24
So it looks like people have had mixed results here. Surely we can get a proper answer from Bioware and get some consistency in response from CS?

We don't want people wasting their time submitting tickets with only limited success!
GM of <Midian> - The Harbinger
Dragonovic Endorra
La'Bella BillyTheTank

OwenBrooks
06.09.2013 , 11:24 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by krakl View Post
So it looks like people have had mixed results here. Surely we can get a proper answer from Bioware and get some consistency in response from CS?

We don't want people wasting their time submitting tickets with only limited success!
Like this maybe

Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Just a quick bump for Owen. Yes, if you wait for the consolidation, the guild (bank and all) will be transferred. If you transfer before the 60-ish days are up, your character will bring across what they can carry.

Dgenxfactor
06.10.2013 , 12:11 AM | #26
Hi all,
Having the same issue.
What they do for one group being this:
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120612
and we get this
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5310
Double standards alive and well in Bioware.
I just got my standard reply back:
"It is with great regret that I must advice you I am unable to restore your guild bank."
Feel well and truly Shafted.
Rev

Dgenxfactor
06.10.2013 , 12:19 AM | #27
Going to use a standard letter until we start getting some descent treatment and help:

Hi,
I am a member of "Guild Name". We have just transferred over from "server Name" . As a group we would like our Guild Bank back as it was before the transfer was forced upon us. As a guild we are active players and have both a Republic and Empire side. At this stage we are disappointed with the lack of support we have been given in making the transition and would like either the funds given to our guild leader to create the bank again or have it restored in full. The items in the guild bank are currently with some of our members and as such they are also under some pressure in managing the cargo hold of the characters.

Please help our guild and not point us to this page as it is irrelevant to us
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5310

Feel free to use this I have our guild members submitting tickets using this format.

OwenBrooks
06.10.2013 , 12:27 AM | #28
People rushed instead of waiting for the consolidation - http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6678

Dgenxfactor
06.10.2013 , 12:36 AM | #29
People rushed ahead because the server was dying. Not much point in being on a server by yourself.
Couldn't be to hard to reinstate a guild bank when they have done it the past for other server mergers.

Blitz-wing
06.10.2013 , 02:46 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
People rushed instead of waiting for the consolidation - http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6678
That might be well an good information for those that wanted to wait another 2+ months but for most of the population the relevant information was to be found here which was updated only after the consolidation transfers opened. Before that, when with sending multiple tickets, forum posts & pm's the information to be found was still from 2012 - If you have a guild bank, it will be re-granted to your new guild on your destination server by Customer Service.

The fact that some CS members are granting Guild Bank restorations & other are not is, again, unacceptable.