Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing TORBattles.net

leijae
05.31.2013 , 09:48 PM | #11
i really like that, changing now!
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

joshis
06.01.2013 , 06:26 AM | #12
Didnt realize there were only damage dealers in pvp.

leijae
06.01.2013 , 08:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by joshis View Post
Didnt realize there were only damage dealers in pvp.
if you click on "Leaderboards" you can sort by tanking and heals stats
........<Public Enemies>

L-RANDLE
06.01.2013 , 02:19 PM | #14
Subbed.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

_Kayko_
06.01.2013 , 04:16 PM | #15
Since the forums are not up and running yet, I'll make "wishlist" / Suggestions here. Hope this will be ok for now.

Would like it if the sorting section of the leaderboards to remember previous selections. Currently, once you do a sort, the selection boxes revert to the default all/all/overall damage. So, for example, If I were to select Sage then highest Hit, I could go back and select Sorc and just hit sort to get Highest Hit for them instead of having to select highest hit each time.

Another would be to be able to select multiple Advance Classes. Being able to select Sorc and Sage and have it show both classes. Though really, since they are mirrors of each other, it may be better to just have them combined from the start but I'm sure some people like to think classes don't have exact mirrors.

Another thought after checking out some of the screen shots, perhaps the image could open into a new tab? I've closed out the site many of times now after being so used to how this site handles links. It would just kind of keep things together between what we are used to here.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

leijae
06.01.2013 , 05:39 PM | #16
*UPDATE*

Players are now able to edit their profile.

*Next Update*
World Rankings viewable in profile
Home Page will reflect #1 for each category
Most Medals and Most Solo Kills added to leaderboards
........<Public Enemies>

leijae
06.01.2013 , 05:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by _Kayko_ View Post
Since the forums are not up and running yet, I'll make "wishlist" / Suggestions here. Hope this will be ok for now.

Would like it if the sorting section of the leaderboards to remember previous selections. Currently, once you do a sort, the selection boxes revert to the default all/all/overall damage. So, for example, If I were to select Sage then highest Hit, I could go back and select Sorc and just hit sort to get Highest Hit for them instead of having to select highest hit each time.

Another would be to be able to select multiple Advance Classes. Being able to select Sorc and Sage and have it show both classes. Though really, since they are mirrors of each other, it may be better to just have them combined from the start but I'm sure some people like to think classes don't have exact mirrors.

Another thought after checking out some of the screen shots, perhaps the image could open into a new tab? I've closed out the site many of times now after being so used to how this site handles links. It would just kind of keep things together between what we are used to here.
Adding the "remember previous selections" is a priority, but not a high one at this point.

Higher on the priority list is sorting and view mirror classes, which will be implemented either my next update (Tuesday) or the update after that (Friday) probably the Tuesday up.

Soon the images will pop up in the same browser tab, but a closeable frame. This will likely be on the Friday update or Next Sunday update.

Thanks again very much for your input. Yes, this thread is perfect for things like that. The Forums will likely be available around the time of the official launch or just a little before.
........<Public Enemies>

ForsakenKing
06.03.2013 , 01:12 PM | #18
Thanks for this. added a couple of matches that i played today. one year i might have to comb through my screenshots for better lol.

leijae
06.04.2013 , 06:28 AM | #19
*UPDATE* This morning I logged in to find that we have over 75 registered users! Great turnout, only a few days of BETA! Make sure you tell your friends.

Over the weekend, I was busy. Family, baseball, house work.... but don't worry, I didn't forget about TORBattles. This is what's been done:

*Most Medals In A Match added to Leaderboard Category
*Most Kills In A Match added to Leaderboard Category
*Most Solo Kills In A Match added to Leaderboard Category
*Arranged Home Page to display #1 World Ranking for each Category
*Show World Rank per Category in Profile/MyProfile
*Various Leaderboard sort adjustments
*Case sensitive Username and Password (Previously only Password was case sensitive)
*Added "Show Mirror Class" to sort menu on Leaderboard page

I hope you guys are enjoying the site. If you'd like to see something added, or removed, please post it here as a reply to this thread.

-Leija

*Next Update*
Multiple Toons per profile
Full Internet Explorer support
Rules Page Completed
........<Public Enemies>

Rendolphe
06.04.2013 , 07:42 AM | #20
Nice job. Bookmarked and well done sir.