Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Marr. (Spoilers)

October
05.27.2013 , 04:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Reavern View Post
He sadly doesn't appear at all any class story except for the endings of the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior. I was pleasantly surprised when they brought him back in Makeb.
As in, when we're dueling in the Dark Council? I don't really remember him on Corellia.

zzoorrzz
05.27.2013 , 04:58 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Reavern View Post
He sadly doesn't appear at all any class story except for the endings of the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior. I was pleasantly surprised when they brought him back in Makeb.
He also stands in the war council room on Ilum (those quests before Malgus FPs) but he doesn't participate in the dialogues, which is interesting.

Darth_Wicked
05.27.2013 , 06:38 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
He also stands in the war council room on Ilum (those quests before Malgus FPs) but he doesn't participate in the dialogues, which is interesting.
I find it far more puzzling to be honest.

Feels like his addition to said War Council was a afterthought and nothing more, which could explain why there are several more interesting characters there, to each storyline, that don't utter a single word. I mean, seriously...

How the hell does Marr turns to Ravage, a fellow council member, and tells him to shut up on separate occasions and then afterward on Illum allows him, being the hothead Ravage is, to represent the Dark Council in a matter as sensible as one the surrounding Malgus?

( Let another claim the throne. My place is on the battlefield. )
-- Darth Marr

Revan_Vakarian
05.27.2013 , 06:39 PM | #24
Personally I love marr, his desire to bring aliens into the empire and to stop the sith infighting is a welcoming and refreshing change from other sith do far.

At the moment though if darth marr does get assassinated/killed, the empire loses. momentarily marr controls all the military seats on the dark council. He is the closest thing the empire has to a single leader/emperor, he goes, the empire is fully and completely done.

Although I am still worried what he plans to do with the isotope 5, and if he makes a power play (which I pray he doesn't) with it the empire is lost
Avern 55 Sith Sorceror
Hazor 55 Sith Juggernaut
Rargus 55 Mercernary
Alit 52 Operative

Warcrarian
05.27.2013 , 10:11 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan_Vakarian View Post
Personally I love marr, his desire to bring aliens into the empire and to stop the sith infighting is a welcoming and refreshing change from other sith do far.

At the moment though if darth marr does get assassinated/killed, the empire loses. momentarily marr controls all the military seats on the dark council. He is the closest thing the empire has to a single leader/emperor, he goes, the empire is fully and completely done.

Although I am still worried what he plans to do with the isotope 5, and if he makes a power play (which I pray he doesn't) with it the empire is lost
I truly believe that Marr loves the Empire, I really dont think he makes a "power play" white the isotope 5. Those pubs will taste his power cause they are too overconfident about winning the war soon.
I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose.The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is PERFECT.

zzoorrzz
05.28.2013 , 01:20 AM | #26
Speaking about war effort, I'm really sad that Darth Decimus and Darth Vengean are both dead. I liked these guys and they could be great help in the future.

BenKatarn
05.28.2013 , 12:16 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Warcrarian View Post
I truly believe that Marr loves the Empire, I really dont think he makes a "power play" white the isotope 5. Those pubs will taste his power cause they are too overconfident about winning the war soon.
To quote Marr directly when accused of this by the player:

"Let another claim the throne. My place is on the battlefield."
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech