Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite characters!

TheBBP
05.23.2013 , 02:45 AM | #21
The fascination with Boba Fett eludes me.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Wolfninjajedi
05.23.2013 , 07:08 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
The fascination with Boba Fett eludes me.
/shrugs

I guess back then standing around and looking cool for the majority of the time in the background was...cool.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

zzoorrzz
05.23.2013 , 07:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
/shrugs

I guess back then standing around and looking cool for the majority of the time in the background was...cool.
Its just as cool today, trust me. I do that as well when I get the chance.

TheBBP
05.23.2013 , 08:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
/shrugs

I guess that I will take back my statement. I have always thought that Scout Troopers were completely awesome. All we ever saw them do was get humiliated by Han, Luke, Leia and a tribe of Ewoks. I still think that they are stinkin' awesome.

I guess that I can understand how folks think that the most overrated character in the Star Wars mythos can be cool.
Ebon Hawk

sell-dog
05.23.2013 , 09:37 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post

8. Darth Ruin- Probably leaves the best legacy behind.

I know of Darth Ruin but not so much about him. Wooki doesn't have much info on him either. Curious, what is significant about his legacy? Sets the seeds for the Sith Wars around Bane's time?
"What's the difference between hot and cold doughnuts?"
"The difference is: cold ones I can eat 8, hot ones I can eat 48!"

Aurbere
05.23.2013 , 09:49 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by sell-dog View Post
I know of Darth Ruin but not so much about him. Wooki doesn't have much info on him either. Curious, what is significant about his legacy? Sets the seeds for the Sith Wars around Bane's time?
The Sith Empire at the time Master Phanius leaves the Jedi Order (to become the first of the Lost Twenty) was basically non-existent. He brings together whatever is left of the Sith to form a new Sith Empire. He basically built an Empire from scratch, and paved the way for Lord Kaan's Brotherhood, the Banite Sith, and the eventual Galactic Empire.

Without Darth Ruin, it is likely that there would have been no Galactic Empire. Lord Kaan shares a similar legacy, but his Empire was a reformation of Darth Ruin's Empire.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
05.23.2013 , 10:37 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
I guess that I will take back my statement. I have always thought that Scout Troopers were completely awesome. All we ever saw them do was get humiliated by Han, Luke, Leia and a tribe of Ewoks. I still think that they are stinkin' awesome.

I guess that I can understand how folks think that the most overrated character in the Star Wars mythos can be cool.
Well at least they did something. Also Aurbere, new fight today yes?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TheBBP
05.23.2013 , 10:38 AM | #28
The Sith Empire at the time Master Phanius leaves the Jedi Order (to become the first of the Lost Twenty) was basically non-existent. He brings together whatever is left of the Sith to form a new Sith Empire. He basically built an Empire from scratch, and paved the way for Lord Kaan's Brotherhood, the Banite Sith, and the eventual Galactic Empire.

Without Darth Ruin, it is likely that there would have been no Galactic Empire. Lord Kaan shares a similar legacy, but his Empire was a reformation of Darth Ruin's Empire.
Showoff.
Ebon Hawk

TalonVII
05.23.2013 , 10:48 AM | #29

speaking of favorite characters...still waiting on wedge!
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Niklarus
05.23.2013 , 11:01 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
FAVORITE CHARACTER POWER RANKINGS

Not totally sure where to put it: Matt Stover's characterization of Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith. It's up there. Somewhere.
Oh, grife yes! The movie was the best of the Prequel Trilogy as it was, but if it had followed the novelization more closely...My god, the utter epicness that would have resulted! What a freakin' awesome book that was!