Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.20.2013 , 12:27 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Check out the details for our Community Cantina Event in San Diego, CA. Hope to see y'all there!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ninjonxb
05.20.2013 , 12:59 PM | #2
I keep hoping to see you all coming near Boston MA Saw some of the Bioware folks at Pax East but no Bioware Austin.
Free goodies (referral link)
Thank you Bioware for adding in Same Sex Story Arcs .^.
How I feel reading the SWTOR forums http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
SWTOR Calendar of Events(Forum Post)(Google Calendar, iCal, Twitter)

DarthVengeant
05.21.2013 , 10:42 AM | #3
How about dumping these stupid events and using the money to fix your bug filled game heh?

shortchick
05.21.2013 , 11:50 AM | #4
During Comic Con! YAAAY! Same night as w00tstock... well crud.

LeGoonDuVegas
05.22.2013 , 01:28 PM | #5
Courtney, any way we can see an actual tour schedule, instead of announcing these things a couple weeks in advance? Some of us would like to attend, but will need more time to get time off requests in.

chuixupu
05.22.2013 , 03:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LeGoonDuVegas View Post
Courtney, any way we can see an actual tour schedule, instead of announcing these things a couple weeks in advance? Some of us would like to attend, but will need more time to get time off requests in.
Uh, this isn't a couple of weeks in advance, that's nearly 2 months in advance.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

CourtneyWoods
05.22.2013 , 04:55 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by LeGoonDuVegas View Post
Hey LeGoonDuVegas,

We try to refrain from posting exact times and locations until we have 100% secured the venue. But here is a list of general dates for Community Cantina Tour locations for the rest of the year:
  • June 2013 Los Angeles, CA
  • July 2013 San Diego, CA
  • August 2013 Chicago, IL
  • August 2013 Cologne, Germany
  • August 2013 Seattle, WA
  • October 2013 New York, NY
  • November 2013 Austin, TX

I can say that we plan most of our events around conventions. For example, our Los Angeles event occurs during E3 and this event is happening during SDCC.

So for Chicago we are looking to have the meet and greet during Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, which is from August 8th-11th.

For Cologne, Germany, we are aiming to schedule it during Gamescom, which is from August 22nd-25th.

The Seattle event is during PAX Prime, so August 30th - September 2nd.

And finally the New York event will be occuring the same time as NYCC, which is from October 10th-13th.

The Austin, TX meet and greet is not happening during a convention so I don't have a time frame for you there.

Hope that helps!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

vian
05.22.2013 , 10:57 PM | #8
Well, darn; I guess we won't see you at PaxAus, then. Alas.

But to all who can get to one of these events, have fun!

ETA: I was so hoping for a Taunfawn.
Two blasters; no waiting!

WookieIsshe
05.22.2013 , 11:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey LeGoonDuVegas,

We try to refrain from posting exact times and locations until we have 100% secured the venue. But here is a list of general dates for Community Cantina Tour locations for the rest of the year:
  • June 2013 Los Angeles, CA
  • July 2013 San Diego, CA
  • August 2013 Chicago, IL
  • August 2013 Cologne, Germany
  • August 2013 Seattle, WA
  • October 2013 New York, NY
  • November 2013 Austin, TX

I can say that we plan most of our events around conventions. For example, our Los Angeles event occurs during E3 and this event is happening during SDCC.

So for Chicago we are looking to have the meet and greet during Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, which is from August 8th-11th.

For Cologne, Germany, we are aiming to schedule it during Gamescom, which is from August 22nd-25th.

The Seattle event is during PAX Prime, so August 30th - September 2nd.

And finally the New York event will be occuring the same time as NYCC, which is from October 10th-13th.

The Austin, TX meet and greet is not happening during a convention so I don't have a time frame for you there.

Hope that helps!
Please say you will be announcing the first MAJOR expansion to SWTOR during E3 and if you do I hope it is the SSSP and hopefully you would have a working demo for people to check out. I think that alone would bring players back to the game in droves.

MasterBrown
05.23.2013 , 05:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

Does this mean that you will be doing something at Celebration Europe or is it just gaming conventions? I know its about the same time you're scheduled to be in Cologne but was curious.