Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: Rebels Has Begun Production

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: Rebels Has Begun Production

Beniboybling
05.20.2013 , 12:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Also a plus we won't see many lightsabers(if any they would probably only be from Vader if he appears and the Jedi he fights). So the series could focus on normal beings for once, and good blaster tech/armor and all that other technology.
I like lightsabers.

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2013 , 12:55 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I like lightsabers.
Not saying lightsabers aren't cool or fun to see. But a change of pace would be good, so we can see more then just Force Users, so we can see just normal people, other technology and all that.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
05.20.2013 , 12:59 PM | #23
Not saying lightsabers aren't cool or fun to see. But a change of pace would be good, so we can see more then just Force Users, so we can see just normal people, other technology and all that.
Perhaps, TBH I've never really been in to X-Wing fighters an all that. But we'll see.

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2013 , 01:07 PM | #24
Perhaps, TBH I've never really been in to X-Wing fighters an all that. But we'll see.
! !

Beniboybling
05.20.2013 , 01:10 PM | #25
! !
I know, I know. I see a whole lot of love for this 'genre' all around - but I just don't feel it.

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2013 , 01:14 PM | #26
I know, I know. I see a whole lot of love for this 'genre' all around - but I just don't feel it.
But...but the blasters...and the ships! They go pew, pew, zoom, pew, pew! But anyway...would also give a chance to show other pieces of tech too, that the Rebels may have acquired seeing as they used whatever they got their hands on. Maybe we will see some old Clone tech.

TalonVII
05.20.2013 , 01:14 PM | #27
Well like I said as much as I hate some of the retconns "glares at the retrconn of Bariss" I think they have a HUGE canvas to paint on.

Galeen Maarek. Jax Paavan from the Coruscant Nights trilogy. The setting up of the Inquisitors. Maybe a few episodes on young Han Solo or Lando Calrissian.

God there is so much they can lay down and cover. It could go for SEASONS.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler

tunewalker
05.20.2013 , 01:37 PM | #28
I want epic large well paces space battle....... the closest one I have gotten to this is in episode 6 (haven't really watched the current clone wars just when I was wanting to get into it they brought back darth maul..... cant handle it......) every other space battle has focused almost entirely on fighters like episode 1,2,4. Has been more of a chase then a fight episode 5. or while there is some big epic battle going on in the background we don't actually get to see it from the crews of the big ships only from the eyes of the 2 guys in the fighters and only until they land on a big ship then no more space battle episode 3.

dark_wolf
05.20.2013 , 01:43 PM | #29
The producer for Young Justice is doing this? Okay,it's going to be amazing! And cancelled after two seasons

tunewalker
05.20.2013 , 01:46 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by dark_wolf View Post
The producer for Young Justice is doing this? Okay, ti's going to be amazing! And cancelled after two seasons
well as long as he doesn't set up a bunch of lovable characters an interesting predicament and get us all hyped for the what happens next and then skip it 5 years and leave us wondering what the hell happened in that 5 year jump with barely explaining it that whole way so now instead of asking "whats going to happen next" we are asking "what is going on...." lol