Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armor bound to specific slot not visible

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Armor bound to specific slot not visible

05.13.2013 , 12:14 PM | #1
Sorry if this has been posted already, I wasn't able to find maybe I was just phrasing my searches incorrectly. Anyway, I just noticed this when trying to swap armor inserts to my companions. It used to be that, if an armor insert was bound to a particular slot (say, head or chest), it would say so next to the armor title/number:

Advanced Resolve Armor 25 (Head)

I do not see this anymore and without trying a piece of armor on every one of my legacy sets, I cannot determine where it is bound to.

Has anyone else noticed this? If so, is it intended or is it a bug?

05.13.2013 , 12:47 PM | #2
It's smaller text, in the tooltip down below. I believe it is right below "Bound".

The weird one is Barrels, which if you remove a barrel from, say, a techblade, it will not say "offhand" or "mainhand", but the word "blaster" will disappear from its tooltip description.
The Winterspire Legacy|The Ebon Hawk
GM, <The Azure Blades>/<The Azure Blade>
Ystrid|55 Guardian Joona|55 Shadow Eden'Grace|55 Gunslinger Ma-Deuce|55 Commando
Ardoh|55 Juggernaut Eden-Grace|55 Sorcerer Iocaine|55 Operative Nylea|55 Mercenary

05.13.2013 , 12:51 PM | #3
Thank you so much for the reply! I'll take a look when I'm back at my cargo hold...I guess my eyes are not as good as they used to be

Take care, and thanks again!

05.13.2013 , 01:20 PM | #4
Yep, I see it now. I appreciate the help!