Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

don't buy those 25 hutt cartel packs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
don't buy those 25 hutt cartel packs

tordo
05.13.2013 , 10:55 AM | #1
I bought one of those the ones that costs 7000+ coins. A few them were bugged and only produced 1 item I would say 4 out of the 25. Keep your money don't buy them.
-Tordo

TUXs
05.13.2013 , 10:57 AM | #2
I suggest just the opposite! I urge players to buy multiple packs. The more YOU buy, the better this game does financially.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

branmakmuffin
05.13.2013 , 10:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tordo View Post
I bought one of those the ones that costs 7000+ coins. A few them were bugged and only produced 1 item I would say 4 out of the 25. Keep your money don't buy them.
If you think they were bugged, your proper course of action to contact CS.

Tommot
05.13.2013 , 11:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
I had this exact same problem on one of the previous packs. CS told me they could do nothing. They suggested it might be because my inventory didnt have enough space for all the items, but I know for a fact that my inventory had plenty of space when opening those packs.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

tordo
05.13.2013 , 11:05 AM | #5
I would rather kick myself in the balls than contact CS. The CS here is more than useless.
-Tordo

Hizoka
05.13.2013 , 11:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
he is not that smart... he simply wants to post and cry like it will do something...

Andryah
05.13.2013 , 11:06 AM | #7
Personally, I would never buy one in any event.

What I find interesting is that packs are so popular with players that Bioware bundles them to be purchased in bulk-packs. That says a lot about the player base.

As for a bugged pack. Tip: open a pack.. inspect the contents. If the pack contents appear to be bugged.. do not take the contents.. set the pack aside and open a ticket. Since you would have the pack in your posession, you can proved it was bugged and get a replacement. Be aware though... do not try to cherry pick a pack and then claim it was bugged because they are not stupid.. they will check the logs on your character activities before issuing a replacement pack.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Tommot
05.13.2013 , 11:12 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Personally, I would never buy one in any event.

What I find interesting is that packs are so popular with players that Bioware bundles them to be purchased in bulk-packs. That says a lot about the player base.

As for a bugged pack. Tip: open a pack.. inspect the contents. If the pack contents appear to be bugged.. do not take the contents.. set the pack aside and open a ticket. Since you would have the pack in your posession, you can proved it was bugged and get a replacement. Be aware though... do not try to cherry pick a pack and then claim it was bugged because they are not stupid.. they will check the logs on your character activities before issuing a replacement pack.
I removed the one item from the pack, then submitted the bug report and CS said they couldnt do anything. Maybe if you keep it in there it will make a difference.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

tordo
05.13.2013 , 11:16 AM | #9
My suggestion is don't buy them, they are bugged. Asking CS for help has not produced results for me in the past.
They can barely manage unlocking accounts. Something as complex as a purchasing system is I think beyond their expertise.
-Tordo

OddballEasyEight
05.13.2013 , 11:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by tordo View Post
-Tordo
I always buy them and then sell them on the GTN individually... makes me a couple of millions that i cant make up in dailies and stuff since i dont have time to do those because of work (well i do HAVE time, but i would rather spend that time working on my alts)
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.