Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sticky: Question of the Day 5/13/2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sticky: Question of the Day 5/13/2013

Leoness
05.13.2013 , 09:29 AM | #1
What is your favourite bug introduced with the expansion (I use the term loosely) ?

It's a tough one with so many to choose from, but for me it has to be the new speeders they introduced which are impossible to complete because they forgot to add all the parts; it's like going to a garage buying a car and them forgetting to give you the wheels - hilarious!

ninjonxb
05.13.2013 , 10:11 AM | #2
SO.. what is the point of this thread. To rehash what has been talked about and confirmed. Things that already have threads about?

Leoness
05.13.2013 , 10:18 AM | #3
Try to read the question which is posed in the first post; and if you are able to do so, reply with an appropriate answer.

Does this seem clear to you?

ninjonxb
05.13.2013 , 10:22 AM | #4
It seems perfectly clear and In fact I mentioned what you were actually doing... Again... Rehashing things that have already been beaten to death on the forums. Why rehash things over and over again? Especially when (like the one you have mentioned) we have dev responses about it?

Tommot
05.13.2013 , 10:26 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
It seems perfectly clear and In fact I mentioned what you were actually doing... Again... Rehashing things that have already been beaten to death on the forums. Why rehash things over and over again? Especially when (like the one you have mentioned) we have dev responses about it?
Just a troll post, best to ignore it
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

uziforyou
05.13.2013 , 10:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
Because some people (OP included obviously) feel better if they can get others onboard with their take on things. You know, misery loves company kind of thing.
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

Leoness
05.13.2013 , 10:34 AM | #7
Why not try to make a constructive post and answer the question which was set?

Which is your favourite?

ikinai
05.13.2013 , 10:43 AM | #8
Anisoptera Aeshnidae Anax chloromelas
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

ninjonxb
05.13.2013 , 10:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Leoness View Post

Which is your favourite?
SO. Looking at your post history. You have NEVER had one positive thing to say about this game. At least on the forums. So why the hell do you play? Or do you just sub so you can troll the forums...

branmakmuffin
05.13.2013 , 10:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Leoness View Post
Because you are in all likelihood just trolling.