Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware is terrible at balancing classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware is terrible at balancing classes

breathofrockets
05.13.2013 , 12:51 PM | #41
People will never be happy in MMO pvp until it is their own class that is OP. IMO, pvp is much more balanced than pre-2.0 where only a few classes were viable. If you aren't enjoying it then go find some moba to play.

LordArtemis
05.13.2013 , 01:48 PM | #42
The only balance system I have ever enjoyed in ANY game is the rock, paper, scissors approach. I like things to be UNBALANCED, with one class I will always have a advantage over, one class that will always be slightly superior to me and even to other classes.

In other words, every class has a bane and a boon class.

The reason this is so much fun for me is that it is very satisfying to beat my bane class. That is my goal in this system...find some way to get good enough to defeat a class that is superior to my own.

So I would prefer imbalance. Glaring weaknesses in each class that can be exploited.

ToMyMa
05.13.2013 , 02:06 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Elite-Force View Post
interesting, i never saw some merc who hit 9k without heat seeker missle which has a cd. also they didnt have any ability to get immune to interrupts. are you even playing the game or just qqing?
He's problaly crying so hard, that he didn't realize that commandoes were sh*t from 1.2 and on, because people actually know how to deal with them.

Or wait, we're uninterruptable

(OP, ever heard of an AC named sorc/sage?)
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Tomb of Freedon Nadd