Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove Premades NOW!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove Premades NOW!

scraycroft
05.13.2013 , 08:33 AM | #51
Choise!
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.

islander
05.13.2013 , 08:55 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
It really cant be that hard to technically fix 2 separate Q:s. One for Group vs Group and one for solo players. Afterall they have merged the servers to fill population and on top of that its better to wait for a WZ that fits your taste rather then haveing alot of quitters.
que times would grind to a halt. I solo queue (or maybe 2 man) fairly often.

My suggestion: Play better.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Technohic
05.13.2013 , 09:07 AM | #53
Don't need any more queues. A simple matchmaking system that tries to put premade against premade; although not strictly limiting to that would be fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Exastify
05.13.2013 , 09:44 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Don't need any more queues. A simple matchmaking system that tries to put premade against premade; although not strictly limiting to that would be fine.
Agreed. Don't need to completely separate - we just need a good matchmaking system.

Don't most multiplayer-ish games with matchmaking use ELO? Can SWTOR do that?

TonyDragonflame
05.13.2013 , 09:49 AM | #55
I think, there is need only 2 separated queues on 55 lvl:

1. Solo only queue
2. Group teams 2-3-4 only ''ranked' queue

Old 8-man ranked must be removed, cuz they failed.

So, only 2 queues, with 2 types of "rank" for each player - solo individual rank and team group rank (like now).
Referral link!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 94 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 91 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

cycao
05.13.2013 , 10:04 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
I think, there is need only 2 separated queues on 55 lvl:

1. Solo only queue
2. Group teams 2-3-4 only ''ranked' queue

Old 8-man ranked must be removed, cuz they failed.

So, only 2 queues, with 2 types of "rank" for each player - solo individual rank and team group rank (like now).
I don't think they should do a ranked of anything less than 8 man groups. Basically for the same reason why solo ranked is a bad idea has some people don't like having games decided by random players who make bad decisions.

throapy
05.13.2013 , 10:20 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
yes, too many times, since im a devoted PUG player.
Then get some friends loser. All I need to know is thatnyounloventhe changes BW has made, nuff said, choke yourself with my hand. You are exactly what is killing this game, thanks doosh.

throapy
05.13.2013 , 10:25 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
Ignoring the option to make a premade group means Bioware should ignore the option to listen to crybabys that ignore the option to make a premade.

If you can't understand that tongue twister then you are bad and need to play a console game not a mmo.

/fin
LOL now that was god damd funny!

Capote
05.13.2013 , 10:28 AM | #59
IMO the right way to go is to make the x-server queues and then a matchmaking to separate pre-mades from PUGs, but I doubt that will happen, since bw seems to completely ignore PvP improvement subjects.

throapy
05.13.2013 , 10:28 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
why do ppl say this? it's sole purpose is to troll someone. you should be banned, censored, warned, or whatever steps BW has outlined for griefing, because that's exactly what this is. it's not even veiled.
U mad?